Froy (teen wolf)

He could be, but even if so he’s never posted these anywhere on social media which means they were sent privately and is obviously showing SOMETHING. So either way there’s something out there.
I agree it was sent privately cuz of the Snapchat arrow on the right side of the image. It was sent to someone through Snapchat.

"Same phone case"

251919d730b6cadea60a457a95f48b5b.jpg

I’ve gotten a look at the pictures and sorry guys - it’s all fake. Worst part is that the guy everyone thinks has them has no clue who Froy even is. Sorry guys

A look-a-like guys c'mon. They found one passable angle to look similar to Froy and then capitalized on it, but a fool and his money are soon parted so go right ahead and pay.

A look-a-like guys c'mon. They found one passable angle to look similar to Froy and then capitalized on it

One passable angle... and the exact same phone case... and the same necklace... and the same room... and the same wardrobes... and the same color walls...

Like i understand we all hate sellers, i do to, but it is very clearly a real photo, that really is Froy in that photo, the question is underneath the censor is he showing dick or is he fully clothed and the seller is just pretending he is naked or photoshoped a dick onto the photo.

One passable angle... and the exact same phone case... and the same necklace... and the same room... and the same wardrobes... and the same color walls...

Like i understand we all hate sellers, i do to, but it is very clearly a real photo, that really is Froy in that photo, the question is underneath the censor is he showing dick or is he fully clothed and the seller is just pretending he is naked or photoshoped a dick onto the photo.

I viewed all the supposed pics that show similarities, weak at best. Like I said if you are so easily fooled then by all means spend your money.

yallll. even his bed is in the same place. the whole room layout is the same. bed and window, where he takes selfies. the one where he said “just woke up” shows that more. the mirror where he also takes more pics, like i think it’s quite obvious it’s him. it’s blurry, so that’s why his face doesn’t look exactly like him. but i agree that they are wayyy to expensive. and we can’t even find the source soo

Either we've just found someone who's in major denial that it's him...or we found someone who has the pics and is trying to claim they're fake so that people stop trying to get them. Hmmmmmmmm :joy: You viewed all the pics? Means you must have them.

If they aren't him, what's stopping you from sharing them?

Reactions: Eli Hale and 765798
Well, you can show the pics and let people have his own judgment about them at least? lmao
yallll. even his bed is in the same place. the whole room layout is the same. bed and window, where he takes selfies. the one where he said “just woke up” shows that more. the mirror where he also takes more pics, like i think it’s quite obvious it’s him. it’s blurry, so that’s why his face doesn’t look exactly like him. but i agree that they are wayyy to expensive. and we can’t even find the source soo
Either we've just found someone who's in major denial that it's him...or we found someone who has the pics and is trying to claim they're fake so that people stop trying to get them. Hmmmmmmmm :joy: You viewed all the pics? Means you must have them.

If they aren't him, what's stopping you from sharing them?

I back this motions.

Reactions: Eli Hale and 765798