Froy (teen wolf)

tumblr_messaging_pwmi3t9DUg1qh4916_1280.png

tumblr_pwq7ykW9zB1vakf4uo2_640.jpg

Well, I don't blame the guy for putting the $250 price tag cuz if it's legit, he probably pulled off one of the best baits ever. Froy keeps to himself, and doesn't interact much with people in DMs (and if he does, it's all PG-13).

Well, I don't blame the guy for putting the $250 price tag cuz if it's legit, he probably pulled off one of the best baits ever. Froy keeps to himself, and doesn't interact much with people in DMs (and if he does, it's all PG-13).
froy isn't that well known of an actor. that price is way too high for him, especially when it's just 5 pics

448A1E06-3934-4460-A552-9ACEE65AFC27.png
Are the allege nudes even real I just find it very hard to believe they are . And the guy on the picture really dose not look like froy and why did they have to censor the chest area as well I think it’s because people are going to compare his nipples with an actual shirtless picture that froy posted on his social media. whoever posted that alleged nude is just seeking attention and trying to scam people . If I was you guys I wouldn’t pay $200 for some lousy pictures that are not him especially since he’s not even a big celebrity DONT GET SCAMMED!!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 6581741 Are the allege nudes even real I just find it very hard to believe they are . And the guy on the picture really dose not look like froy and why did they have to censor the chest area as well I think it’s because people are going to compare his nipples with an actual shirtless picture that froy posted on his social media. whoever posted that alleged nude is just seeking attention and trying to scam people . If I was you guys I wouldn’t pay $200 for some lousy pictures that are not him especially since he’s not even a big celebrity DONT GET SCAMMED!!!!!!!!!!

The person in that picture is Froy and that is his room. There's already been proof posted of that.

Reactions: Flippedswitch
The person in that picture is Froy and that is his room. There's already been proof posted of that.
No, there's proof that the room are similar... but the guy doesn't even look like Froy... Stop seeing what you want to see please

Reactions: Flippedswitch
No, there's proof that the room are similar... but the guy doesn't even look like Froy... Stop seeing what you want to see please

It literally looks just like him, sis. But go off lmao.

And the rooms aren't just 'similar' that photo that's in the background of the censored pic is literally seen in a selfie he posted on Instagram.