Froy (teen wolf)

Either we've just found someone who's in major denial that it's him...or we found someone who has the pics and is trying to claim they're fake so that people stop trying to get them. Hmmmmmmmm :joy: You viewed all the pics? Means you must have them.

If they aren't him, what's stopping you from sharing them?

I realize you are in Mexico so English may not be your first language. What I said was: I viewed all the supposed pics that show similarities, weak at best. Like I said if you are so easily fooled then by all means spend your money.

Put another way, I viewed the pics that others posted IN THIS THREAD showing him wearing necklaces and claiming the closet with the shudder type doors is the same as the pic the seller posted. NO I have not seen the pics the seller has, I have zero interest in them since I don't think they are real.

it could very well be him but that pic could also be used to deceive us.
like it's been said here before, he could just have his hands over his underwear, not be hard at all, and it not being anything sexually suggestive.
it does resemble him a lot, i agree. but i'd rather not get my hopes up and then the uncensored stuff gets released and it was a completely normal underwear pic

I realize you are in Mexico so English may not be your first language. What I said was: I viewed all the supposed pics that show similarities, weak at best. Like I said if you are so easily fooled then by all means spend your money.

Put another way, I viewed the pics that others posted IN THIS THREAD showing him wearing necklaces and claiming the closet with the shudder type doors is the same as the pic the seller posted. NO I have not seen the pics the seller has, I have zero interest in them since I don't think they are real.

Girl, English is my first and only language tf lmao :joy: You tried it. The pics are him. Unless it's a VERY detailed photoshop.

I guess that does resemble the picture that is behind him. IDK, maybe. He's hot so I'd like to be wrong. Perhaps the other pics that the baiter has will make it easier to confirm.
the problem is the baiter only has 5 pics, so they're likely not gonna give any more proof