You have some serious issuesI’ve never seen either of these movies. This article confirms that the witches in the movie are child murders:
https://www.cbr.com/hocus-pocus-sanderson-sisters-true-crime-culture/
Jeffery Dahmer experimented on his victims by giving them lobotomies he performed himself by using a power drill and drilling into their brains. He was trying to turn them into Zombie sex slaves so he could keep them around for awhile and not have to kill them right away. This picture of Froy in Zombie makeup looks exactly like that:
View attachment 79599891
How do they make him a Zombie in the movie that is reversible and so he survives?
I’ve never seen either of these movies. This article confirms that the witches in the movie are child murders:
https://www.cbr.com/hocus-pocus-sanderson-sisters-true-crime-culture/
Jeffery Dahmer experimented on his victims by giving them lobotomies he performed himself by using a power drill and drilling into their brains. He was trying to turn them into Zombie sex slaves so he could keep them around for awhile and not have to kill them right away. This picture of Froy in Zombie makeup looks exactly like that:
View attachment 79599891
How do they make him a Zombie in the movie that is reversible and so he survives?
This thread is no place to talk about this, but... They are some crazy people out there, since that Ryan Murphy series came out, people made a trend on tiktok about that serial killer and idk, those people are...Are you okay? Have you had any head trauma recently?
Yes, exactly. Don't pay attention, people. Let's just focus on Froy.Just don't pay attention
Agree, he should keep his pretty cute beard and let his hair chest natural.For the sake of changing the subject, imo the best part of Froy (and of his nudes) is his slight belly and furry thighs. I also would prefer if he stopped shaving his chest.
Agree or disagree?
The whole thing was terrible.I don't hate Froy, his character was just terrible in Hocus Pocus 2.
People said that about ZEfron... but he looks like a mix of Mickey Rooney and Fabio now... the pretty face is gone and I'm not sure the talent is there to keep getting him prime roles...Froy may not be the best actor, but one thing he's always gonna have is face card.
View attachment 79479191
Efron did something to his lips and I'm hoping it fades.People said that about ZEfron... but he looks like a mix of Mickey Rooney and Fabio now... the pretty face is gone and I'm not sure the talent is there to keep getting him prime roles...
not just his lips... his entire jawline and something about his forehead is whack too...Efron did something to his lips and I'm hoping it fades.
Didn’t he have an accident ?not just his lips... his entire jawline and something about his forehead is whack too...
Right because for a second I thought I clicked on Zac Efron’s thread by accident while I intended on clicking Froy’s lolDid I take a detour?
Didn’t he have an accident ?
the whole thing sounded like some PR agency told him to say. it's clear he had some face sculpting/plastic surgery because not just his jaw looks different, it's his entire faceYeah, but that's clearly being used as a reason why his whole face has been altered. He clearly attempted to get face sculpting, but he looks like a GI Joe doll left by a fire.
I hope there will come a time Froy and Richard come out as a couple.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.