Froy (teen wolf)

448593656-345549071683664-8432420923843198115-n.jpg

Last night with Zane at HRC Gala in Utah.

Wow, HRC has a presence in Utah, one would think the Mormons would run them out of the state?
Not a Mormon or an US Citizen but when a religion dominates a place is kinda normal that inside this said place, different approaches towards taboos develop. Here in Latin America some of the most successful progressive movements started inside the Catholic Church. If I'm not mistaken, in Black liberation movements in the US, churches also played a big role.

My question do we think froy is a top or bottom? I feel like he’s def taken it up his ass hole by more than a few guys
def a bottom, I love to imagine him getting pounded by Madden and currently Zane lol

don't be so sure. he can be dominatrix when he closes his bedroom door.

I doubt he can change his sex by closing the door, otherwise all the trans people wouldn’t be is such turmoil over top and bottom surgery and how to pay for and get it.

I doubt he can change his sex by closing the door, otherwise all the trans people wouldn’t be is such turmoil over top and bottom surgery and how to pay for and get it.
Are you stupid or something? I thought of him as a power top, bdsm, him as a dominatrix (MALE not female), not a trans. What the hell.