Froy (teen wolf)

Madden is a bottom. We know so because his ex brandon is a strict top. So froy has to be vers or a top
Are you stupid or something? I thought of him as a power top, bdsm, him as a dominatrix (MALE not female), not a trans. What the hell.
Dominatrix refers to only women. The male form of dominatrix is dom

Madden is a bottom. We know so because his ex brandon is a strict top. So froy has to be vers or a top
THIS!!!
I think he is a Vers-Top. Besides, Zane with that huge fat ass? Def likes to take it up his hole lol so yeah, Froy is vers or top, lot of big muscular guys like Zane are actually bottoms.

Reactions: Carolina HM
There is also that rumored sex tape where zane is getting gangbanged, back when he was a twink. Sadly that never saw the light of day so we don't know if it's true or not. But if it is, it'd indicate zane, even if vers, has a preference for bottoming.
And those alleged froy nudes have him showing pole, not hole. Why would a bottom be showing pole when sending nudes

Are you stupid or something? I thought of him as a power top, bdsm, him as a dominatrix (MALE not female), not a trans. What the hell.

I’m sorry you are the “stupid” one, the Greek suffixes are gendered - male- ator, female - atrix. The male is called a “dominator,” the female “dominatrix.” Just like aviator vs. aviatrix, and eventually it gets bastardized into things like waiter vs. waitress.

English is hard, and if you’re ESL, that’s fine and justified, but with a fetishized term like dominatrix, its import to know the word or your going to be shocked when you show up to the sex club and find it’s not what you wanted.

Reactions: EdWoody
Zane already hinted at this -

"x.com"
x.com/itsjerichos/status/1781372186520854762

Also, if you take a look at Froy's taste in men on instagram, I wouldn't exactly call them all bottoms. :eyes:
Also, just because someone shows dick in a private nude does not automatically equal 'top'. Plus, he showed his ass in a older one. And who knows what private nudes we haven't seen...
And, there have been comments both here and elsewhere that hinted at Froy being mostly a bottom.

I'm sure they're both fairly versatile in the end, but I'm going with what the actual rumor mill, and their own hints, have actually suggested...

Reactions: Behindtheblow