Froy (teen wolf)

They wouldn't need to reshoot everything just Froy's scenes.
i think usually they either reshoot the whole pilot or leave it as is.
for example, iirc the show american housewife has a completely different actress playing the daughter, taylor, in the pilot, and then the next episode it's the actress that played her for the rest of the show.
what they might do is cut out his scenes as much as possible. but usually the pilot stays untouched if they air it instead of reshooting it

Reactions: paintact
This sounds like the kind of shows that will air for 6 seasons but you don't know about a single person who watches this in real life
So exactly like Tim Allen's and Kat Dennings' last shows, then.

I know work is work but Froy is definitely better off away from this corny shit.

Reactions: shortchangehero
I'm pretty sure if the network jetisoned the creators/writers, they won't be airing the pilot.

Sucks to lose the steady paycheck, but on the bright side he won't have to listen to the braying of a coke-dealing boor for the next 8 years (or whatever Allen's contract with Disney/the Devil specifies).

This would be a crushing loss for Froy. Series regs make a minimum of $40k an episode with bumps up for subsequent seasons. His team might have gotten him closer to $100k an episode as he has quotes from other tv work he’s done.

Reactions: paintact
Well then fuck them. I hope it’s a complete failure, Tim Allen is scum.
Their loss because Froy was literally the only reason I was gonna check out a Tim Allen show. It can go flop now. Hopefully something better comes Froy's way soon.

fXK6nNrqoW9NNWWcPD.webp

Well, the upside is I guess he won't be stuck having to do a show with Tim Allen.

Sadly, we won't be able to see him with a steady gig every week on tv.

And we probably won't see the pilot he shot either.