Froy (teen wolf)

he should play more with his haircuts, he would looks good with brad pitt in Meet Joe Black hairstyle

...and not do neutral/bitch-face. When he smiles, it adds an order of magnitude (with a side of fries) to his attractivity...attractiveness...attraction...gee, that heat isn't doing my language skills any favours today... :D

Do_Something_meme_banner_imag.jpg

Give us any trace of life lol

My unfortunate guess is him and zane did break up and so froy is m.i.a.
Iirc he disappeared for a bit after him and richard were over. So we'll maybe see him if he has a new project or if he gets a new man. Whichever comes first. A new man probably

Reactions: Behindtheblow
My unfortunate guess is him and zane did break up and so froy is m.i.a.
Iirc he disappeared for a bit after him and richard were over. So we'll maybe see him if he has a new project or if he gets a new man. Whichever comes first. A new man probably
IMG_4201.gif

Reactions: Behindtheblow
Taking a look on his Instagram, it seems pretty normal for Froy to go dead silent for months at time. I don't think that the lack of activity is an indicator on its own.
That is a pr/managers worst pet peeve when their clients don’t post to social media

Taking a look on his Instagram, it seems pretty normal for Froy to go dead silent for months at time. I don't think that the lack of activity is an indicator on its own.
yeah froy isn't active on social media much. but he also never posts stuff with zane, so that wouldn't be an indicator anyway. what's telling is zane not posting anything with froy, and them not being spotted together. like, them hanging out and one of their friends making a post, or some random fan spotting them(i think that's how we first found out about them together in that cowboy dancing bar). the fact that there's been nothing is what's telling. froy might be m.i.a by himself, but he'd still be posted by other people

• Love
Reactions: QtqtNile
honestly i wasn't a big fan o his relationship with zane, it was kinda weird since both are blondes, they look like siblings.
Now talking about his career honestly i don't see much of a future, he's cute but he is not the greatest actor, may be he would be in a Netflix show but nothing else, he should try with OF, he will definitely being a superstar there

• Haha
Reactions: bigboaster
yeah froy isn't active on social media much. but he also never posts stuff with zane, so that wouldn't be an indicator anyway. what's telling is zane not posting anything with froy, and them not being spotted together. like, them hanging out and one of their friends making a post, or some random fan spotting them(i think that's how we first found out about them together in that cowboy dancing bar). the fact that there's been nothing is what's telling. froy might be m.i.a by himself, but he'd still be posted by other people
Zane was gushing about Froy on his friend's radio show in July, and then had to go off to NYC in August to do a play for a whole month, which is only about to end this weekend. I don't imagine Froy would go off to NYC for a whole month when he probably has things to do in LA. Zane even specifically said they keep things private on the radio show. Not all couples are attached to the hip and constantly posting each other or interacting on social media. How would fans be spotting them together if Zane is working in NYC doing 8 shows a week and Froy is in LA?

These "they must have broken up posts" have been constant in the past year and come up every few weeks, yet continually get proven otherwise. At some point people need to realize these two just decided to become more private and not be as public as they were when they first announced their relationship last year.

Zane was gushing about Froy on his friend's radio show in July, and then had to go off to NYC in August to do a play for a whole month, which is only about to end this weekend. I don't imagine Froy would go off to NYC for a whole month when he probably has things to do in LA. Zane even specifically said they keep things private on the radio show. Not all couples are attached to the hip and constantly posting each other or interacting on social media. How would fans be spotting them together if Zane is working in NYC doing 8 shows a week and Froy is in LA?

These "they must have broken up posts" have been constant in the past year and come up every few weeks, yet continually get proven otherwise. At some point people need to realize these two just decided to become more private and not be as public as they were when they first announced their relationship last year.
Lmao like froy wasn't literally flying around the world wherever richard needed to be.
He's also not an actor with steady work and he's no longer gonna be in that tim allen show, so for all we know he doesn't have anything keeping him in l.a., if he was basically living in the uk with richard when out of work he can go to nyc with zane

Reactions: Nana68
Lmao like froy wasn't literally flying around the world wherever richard needed to be.
He's also not an actor with steady work and he's no longer gonna be in that tim allen show, so for all we know he doesn't have anything keeping him in l.a., if he was basically living in the uk with richard when out of work he can go to nyc with zane
I mean for all we know, he is, he just has been staying home? Maybe auditioning? Improving his craft? There are many possibilities. It's a schrödinger's cat situation, they could have broken up but could also just be laying low

Reactions: lolcth720
To be fair, I think Madden could afford a housekeeping boyfriend :joy: I don't know Zane's financial status but Madden was getting at least £400k/year during his affair with Froy.

To be fair, I think Madden could afford a housekeeping boyfriend :joy: I don't know Zane's financial status but Madden was getting at least £400k/year during his affair with Froy.
Why do you call it an affair? Neither person was cheating on anyone else. It was a relationship. Call it that.