Full internal vids - NOT creampie

dergreg

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Hi barebackers! I haven't contributed much lately (busy life and such), but I had to share this jewel with my fellow breeders and cum dumps. As you all know, I'm a strong believer of male bonding through pure primal raw sex and this video perfectly shows what it's all about. Taking part in a group session like this is one of my biggest fantasies; all fully naked, no condoms, no pulling out, just plain positive masculine sexual energy being shared and celebrated, free of any artificial barriers and the sheer delight of bareback sex both for the bottom and in this case 5 tops proudly mixing their precious fertile semen inside him while enjoying the wet feeling of all that seed coating their unsheathed cocks. Fuck, I would've paid big money to be there to add my load deep inside that insanely happy seeded hole!
1000035791.mp4

Here's the link to the full video, if interested (I uploaded the good part anyway haha), just mind the ads if you're still stubborn enough not to have installed a decent blocker:
RFC - Snow Buddies Snow Plowin - Adam Snow, Casey Everett, Greudyn Pena, RickAndGriff, Jaxxon Stone, Jonah Wheeler & Spencer Cole

hvdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi barebackers! I haven't contributed much lately (busy life and such), but I had to share this jewel with my fellow breeders and cum dumps. As you all know, I'm a strong believer of male bonding through pure primal raw sex and this video perfectly shows what it's all about. Taking part in a group session like this is one of my biggest fantasies; all fully naked, no condoms, no pulling out, just plain positive masculine sexual energy being shared and celebrated, free of any artificial barriers and the sheer delight of bareback sex both for the bottom and in this case 5 tops proudly mixing their precious fertile semen inside him while enjoying the wet feeling of all that seed coating their unsheathed cocks. Fuck, I would've paid big money to be there to add my load deep inside that insanely happy seeded hole!
View attachment 125100401

Here's the link to the full video, if interested (I uploaded the good part anyway haha), just mind the ads if you're still stubborn enough not to have installed a decent blocker:
RFC - Snow Buddies Snow Plowin - Adam Snow, Casey Everett, Greudyn Pena, RickAndGriff, Jaxxon Stone, Jonah Wheeler & Spencer Cole
[First off, I have a spam blocker and it wouldn't let me click on the full vid link] So I only watched the first insemination.

So this vid. Here are my thoughts (as crazy as they may be): The bottom (I assume is Adam Snow) is laid in soft fur, being made comfortable to enjoy the inseminations that are to follow. He welcomes his first mate with his legs spread wide, ready to accept his lover's sperm into his body. The top needs no artificial lube, but - as in nature - enters his mate naturally.

Now, I know there are some out there that think the fact that Adam isn't hard is an issue. For me, he is focusing on his lover and making sure his body retains every man's precious, precious seed.

In my silly MPREG fantasy world, when I look at Adam's belly I imagine it in 3 months; pushed out with a baby growing inside (whose is it?). 9 months later he delivers a beautiful gay baby boy. I know. Crazy.

dergreg

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
View attachment 125100401

Alternative link to the full scene, but again, the uploaded part is the relevant one for this thread.
Snow Buddies Snow Plowin - DoodStream.com

dergreg

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
DoodStream doesn't allow ad blockers
Honestly, idk how else to help you. I obs can open both links without any issue both on my laptop (I use ublock with Firefox) and on my phone (using the Brave browser). In any case, you need to be more proactive, dude. The links I shared spell the title of the video "RFC - snow buddies snow plowing," and the first link lists all the actors. You can easily Google it with that info...

Gaiusvir

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Two muscle boys fuck. At 16:45 Han is in ecstasy as Liam pounds deep into his hole, sweat pouring off his brow and at 17:00 buries his seed deep in Han's belly. After Liam gets Han to cum, he picks up Han's sperm and, using his own cock, pushes Han's own semen into him to merge with his. That big boy is having a baby!

https://www.gayforit.eu/video/1019282/Muscle-Fuck
So hot! Thanks for the share!