Fun on the drive to the country house

sexslave

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
All right everyone so this past weekend we went up north to the country house of the couple, the guys were all invited and coming. Just a quick side note, their country house is very secluded and they have a lot of land, the nearest neighbor is many kilometers away.

So we I actually met up with the couple at their sex shop with two of the guys. The rest would be coming to the country house tomorrow. I was chatting the couple and they said we were jsut about ready to go and then the hubby made me go in the backroom with him and I got on my knees and gave him a little blowjob for a few minutes, didnt make him cum, just to tease him. Then the wife came in the back said that we are ready to get going soon.

We took the van of the couple, they had removed the middle seats but left the seats all the way at the back. The hubby was driving and the wife was in the passenger seat. The two guys and I sat in the rear, I sat in the middle. I knew where this was headed haha. So as we got on the highway my hands found their way to each of their cocks into their pants. The wife looked around back and said "oh I knew he wouldn't last more than 5 minutes. I then got on my knees on the floor in front of them as they pulled down their pants and sucked on them one at a time. I was loving the whole scenario. Then one of the guys went behind me and pulled down my pants and started to finger my ass as I was sucking the other, he said that my whole was contracting on his fingers as I was gagging. I was getting roughed up pretty well and it was starting to get hot in the van. The guys then decided to trade positions.

So now I was sucking on the guy that was fingering me and he was a little rougher with the gagging, I felt the other guy now behind me lubing up my hole and preparing to fuck me. I was gagging up and down on the guy I was sucking just as I felt the other cock slowly making its way into my ass, and then feeling his hands on my hips as he was thrusting slowly back and forth. I was also being held down on the cock I was sucking. I loved the fact that I was getting used in the van. The guy I was sucking was also making me lick his asshole. After about five minutes the guys rotated again, then one of the guys was able to wrap a seat belt around my neck like a belt or leash and pull me from that. He was challenging me to suck his cock as he pulled on the seat belt as well. The guy fucking me increased the intensity and he was pounding away at my ass and holding one of my arms behind me.

For the next position both guys sat on the rear bench and I mounted one of them facing him as I stroked and sucked the other. Then eventually switched to the other one. Was kinds of hard to as it wasn't the most comfortable position for us all and then they put me in missionary on the floor and one guy fucked my ass this way as I stroked the other who was still sitting on the bench. The guy fucking me was getting very rough as he fucked me hard and also choked me with his hands. I was panting hard, but soon enough he pulled out of my ass and came all over my stomach and chest, the other guy grabbed me and made me suck him for a bit then pushed me back and came on my face and into my mouth. I smiled and thanked them. The wife then handed us some wipes to clean ourselves up and she said "I'm glad you had your fun boys, more fun to come this weekend"

We made our way to the country house and just spoke about what were some of the things that we would like to explore even more. That will be in the next post.