Funmuscleguy, Dirty_pilot, Itsamazingdude - Chaturbate Hunk

It seems he’ll never change. I was thinking when he stood up and apologized that it’s over. I could say, at least from my experience he didn’t change.

He’s trying to start over. I really liked him but alas I’ve let myself be a fool.

It seems he’ll never change. I was thinking when he stood up and apologized that it’s over. I could say, at least from my experience he didn’t change.

He’s trying to start over. I really liked him but alas I’ve let myself be a fool.

I know what you mean. I really think he wants to start over and be better but like he has no idea what he is doing and doesnt take any help. He went on a rant on twitter and I knew it was over.

Like his chaturbate shows are so predictable that its boring. He never sets a goal and just sits there for a few hours and tries to get tokens. I understand not wanting to do shows every time but like you can't expect a lot of people just to throw tokens at you to watch you flex and jerk your dick for 2 mins. Or even worse he will have 500+ people in his room and then go private...schedule that shit.

Has anyone sub to his OF recently? Is it still subpar to what he gloats?

Reactions: saskin
It’s nothing. Even the hot explicit content were first archived then reduced to 5 posts.

He promised to send me the vid that I got scammed for, ended up sending me 3 mins nothing of what I’ve requested. 3 mins of flexing and ass flash that you get to see on his free posts.

Shocking and sad. I started calling him out before, but I no longer feel like doing so. Mostly everyone knows - except the fake fan accounts replying to his posts - that he’ll just scam again.