FYI What is a straight man

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As the result of many post asking about sexual behaviors that by definition no straight man would have (if he want to be classified as one) i think we should explain it on this post and make it sticky.

A straight man is the one that has sex with womans (or at least trys to).
A straight man wont have any kind of sexual contact with another man.

Many claims that have had sexual encounters with a straight man that have wives and kids, that men could be bi or plain gay closeted that doesnt want to get out to avoid harming their kids.

This works both ways, if i ever have sex with a girl that claims to be a lesbian i know thats a lie, since she had sex with me, what makes her at least bi.

On my personal opinion regarding trans, i will say that any man that has any kind of sexual activity with them has a porcentage of gay.
If it was the case when the genetic of the individual got really confused and the individual go over the sex chage sirguries, i will consider the man straight.
But i will consider strange to choose a woman that you know for shure wont ever give you a son.

dcsurvivor92

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I agree, who cares? People can call themselves whatever fuckin' term they want, I could give a shit. If the sex is good, and I don't have to deal with baggage, I'm on it.

A man that is not crooked or bent in the middle. He would be straight.

Now what is a Heterosexual Man? Different question.

If a man prefers sexual relations and romantic relationships with women, exclusively; probably fits the bill.

Definition of a purely one minded, no possible perversion or diversion straight guy: One that wishes to get from point A, to point B, in the quickest possible time, no acceptance of others needs and close minded attitude.

I prefer the twisty track.

Last edited by a moderator:

If a man prefers sexual relations and romantic relationships with women, exclusively; probably fits the bill.[/QUOTE]
Taxable? :)

If a man prefers sexual relations and romantic relationships with women, exclusively; probably fits the bill.[/QUOTE]

Taxable. :)

D_Ida_Ho

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The person in a comedy duo who speaks lines that give a comedian the opportunity to make jokes.

Heterosexuality is romantic attraction, sexual attraction or behavior between persons of opposite sex or gender in the gender binary. As a sexual orientation, heterosexuality refers to "an enduring pattern of or disposition to experience sexual, affectionate, physical or romantic attractions to persons of the opposite sex"; it also refers to "an individual’s sense of personal and social identity based on those attractions, behaviors expressing them, and membership in a community of others who share them".[1][2] The term is usually applied to humans, but it is also observed in all mammals.
It is one of the three main classifications of sexual orientation, along with a bisexual and a homosexual orientation, all a part of the heterosexual–homosexual continuum (asexuality also sometimes being included as the fourth).