G2S / Gay to Straight

Umchileany

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hey everyone, I hope y'all are doing well. I'm hoping you guys could share your experience, fantasies, contents, etc about this specific topic. Please note that the purpose of this thread is purely for entertainment only. I'm very aware that the G2S topic can be very sensitive and homophobic to most people, so please do not engage in any form of hate to any other people especially towards the gay community. This is a safe space for everyone who enjoys and is into this kind of stuff.
Please dont hesitate to post anything you want. 🙂

I'll start off with why I like this so much. I found out about the G2S thing early this year, but before that I've always liked the idea of married gay men cheating on their husband with another woman. I'd always jerk off imagining my favorite male gay celebrities fuck women behind their husband and proudly impregnating them. Like Matt Bomer, I'd always fantasize about him fucking a sexy blonde young woman on the bed where he and his husband sleeps every night. Its just so fucking hot. You could say I have a breeding kink and I do! Just for gay men specifically hehe I like to imagine gay men fuck woman and knocking them up! Idk why, but I like it so much. Also the concept of biology of men and women being simply compatible, and how it's just nature for men to be belonged to women, never failed to turn me on! 🤤

I think I'll always be gay, I still like men more than women. But im not against to the idea of fucking women in the future.

I also like making GIFs with captions, so expect a lot of those to come. Here's my very first one: 😁

Attachments

I'll start off with why I like this so much. I found out about the G2S thing early this year, but before that I've always liked the idea of married gay men cheating on their husband with another woman. I'd always jerk off imagining my favorite male gay celebrities fuck women behind their husband and proudly impregnating them. Like Matt Bomer, I'd always fantasize about him fucking a sexy blonde young woman on the bed where he and his husband sleeps every night. Its just so fucking hot. You could say I have a breeding kink and I do! Just for gay men specifically hehe I like to imagine gay men fuck woman and knocking them up! Idk why, but I like it so much. Also the concept of biology of men and women being simply compatible, and how it's just nature for men to be belonged to women, never failed to turn me on! 🤤

I think I'll always be gay, I still like men more than women. But im not against to the idea of fucking women in the future.

I also like making GIFs with captions, so expect a lot of those to come. Here's my very first one: 😁
Hey bro I’m also Gay myself. But have been more interested in fucking a woman I’m bi curious, hubby doesn’t know, and wouldn’t be really happy, my straight buddies say I need to fuck a girl, they’ve seen how big my dick is 😜
One one buddy wants to watch my loose my virginity to a girl , part of me wants to fuck a girl bareback to get her pregnant
Thoughts ?

Hey bro I’m also Gay myself. But have been more interested in fucking a woman I’m bi curious, hubby doesn’t know, and wouldn’t be really happy, my straight buddies say I need to fuck a girl, they’ve seen how big my dick is 😜
One one buddy wants to watch my loose my virginity to a girl , part of me wants to fuck a girl bareback to get her pregnant
Thoughts ?
So you want to fuck a girl bareback & get her pregnant just to see how it feels to fuck a woman?
What happens to the poor woman & her child afterwards?

You wanted thoughts, so here are mine. Also how is this relevant to the Straight Photos & Videos forum?
Although it was the OP who created this thread in the wrong forum, you simply replied.

So you want to fuck a girl bareback & get her pregnant just to see how it feels to fuck a woman?

You wanted thoughts, so here are mine. Also how is this relevant to the Straight Photos & Videos forum?
Although it was the OP who created this thread in the wrong forum, you simply replied.
I’d only fuck bare back if she wanted it , always with open communication and consent. Oh sorry thought I replied to. The G2S form

I’d only fuck bare back if she wanted it , always with open communication and consent. Oh sorry thought I replied to. The G2S form
Fair enough comment about consent.

There isn't a G2S forum, but there are a couple of threads in the wrong forums started by the original poster who should have posted in the Ask a Bisexual man, rather than the Straight forums.

Not your fault, you simply replied so no need to apologise.

Thoughts ?
That's hot, you should do it if you want to. Of course, think about it thoroughly first before you act on it

Reactions: Hotstudguy20

Sorry if the tagging bothers you so much or where this thread should belong to, I didn't think much on it as it really doesn't matter if I'm being honest.

Sorry if the tagging bothers you so much or where this thread should belong to, I didn't think much on it as it really doesn't matter if I'm being honest.
Not to be sarcastic or anything.But why the consideration was not to put this in Ask a gay man Or a straight man section is really bemusing...
I'm being honest.
So are we; this really has no relevance in this section where straight adult videos, pics and gifs are routinely shown not
concerning the sexuality Experimentation of gay men trying pussy for the first time.

Not to be sarcastic or anything.But why the consideration was not to put this in Ask a gay man Or a straight man section is really bemusing...

So are we; this really has no relevance in this section where straight adult videos, pics and gifs are routinely shown not
concerning the sexuality Experimentation of gay men trying pussy for the first time.
I did consider, but at the end of the day, does it really matter? If I did put the correct tagging or where this thread is supposed to, people would be complaining how it shouldn't be there in the first. I know bc I did it before. Then got banned. So it doesn't matter. I created this thread so we could share our thoughts, experiences or content that we've made about this specific topic. Hence the videos and photos tag. I've chosen to put this under straight tag bc frankly, its most likely gonna be about men and women shagging. And also I could only choose one, I would have tagged every category if I could. And if there was an option to tag it to everything then sorry I missed it. Then again does it matter??
Look I'm not gonna reply to anything about about this again. I've already explained myself. This is not why I made this thread. Its really it's not that deep and if this really bothering to you people, we are all allowed to create a new thread. No one is stopping anyone. 🙂

Thoughts ?
maybe you should ask your straight friends for help with that.
i mean, your husband doesn't need to know about it. and if it's a sexual desire you have, you'll eventually gonna find a way to try it out anyway. just go ahead and do it