G2S / Gay to Straight

maybe you should ask your straight friends for help with that.
i mean, your husband doesn't need to know about it. and if it's a sexual desire you have, you'll eventually gonna find a way to try it out anyway. just go ahead and do it
Honestly I agree with this one ☝️

Hey bro I’m also Gay myself. But have been more interested in fucking a woman I’m bi curious, hubby doesn’t know, and wouldn’t be really happy, my straight buddies say I need to fuck a girl, they’ve seen how big my dick is 😜
One one buddy wants to watch my loose my virginity to a girl , part of me wants to fuck a girl bareback to get her pregnant
Thoughts ?
Bro getting a girl pregnant is a hot fetish for me too. I have friends my age who have kids and idk, knowing they bred is hot

If I end up dating another dude, I’d want them to be bi. Or be down for me to get a girl pregnant

This is very interesting. I considered myself gay for the longest time until recently. I like pussy and cock, what can I say haha. It started out with curiosity for me, like how beautiful a woman is and how sensual their boobs are and how I want to fondle them all the time. Still haven’t fucked a girl tbh but fantasize about loosing my straight virginity to a nice wet pussy. Or getting squirted on while fucking her deep and hard 😈