they may look good but it's all fake for the camera. they make out their life is perfect and they get on great it's all fake. comments a full of people commenting how good they are it gives people false hope relationships are not like that 24/7
I just had a headache reading past through all the grammar errors:D

I saw them in a coffee shop in NH and they were acting like normal people with each other. They would be insufferable if they acted like they do in vids 24/7.
Yeah it's almost like influencers are putting on personas on social media most of the time or something

I'm here for it lol
They are one of several couples that post content with varying levels of teasing. I suspect their willingness to be more risqué, naughty, or revealing is directly proportional to their subscribers or popularity. got to keep the cash flow going whether it is actual subscribers paying or sites paying for the click hits.

Reactions: Shakemsn35
They are one of several couples that post content with varying levels of teasing. I suspect their willingness to be more risqué, naughty, or revealing is directly proportional to their subscribers or popularity. got to keep the cash flow going whether it is actual subscribers paying or sites paying for the click hits.
Oh 100%. Why wouldn’t they, right? There seems to be a line (THE line) that they won’t cross, but for whatever supplemental income their content provides, they’ll continue to feed that into the algorithm.

And honestly, they’re quite comfortable with shirts off anyway that they may as well make it work. Lol

I think they have written a blog or two about their lives and how they met each other. You can find it here BLOG | Little King Life ... But regardless I think both look very cute and very lucky that they found each other. I just we all were so lucky to find the love of our life. We can only hope. ❤️

I think they have written a blog or two about their lives and how they met each other. You can find it here BLOG | Little King Life ... But regardless I think both look very cute and very lucky that they found each other. I just we all were so lucky to find the love of our life. We can only hope. ❤️
I agree. I love that big goofy energy that Nick gives off. I don’t care if its an act.