they may look good but it's all fake for the camera. they make out their life is perfect and they get on great it's all fake. comments a full of people commenting how good they are it gives people false hope relationships are not like that 24/7
You sound totally lovely and well adjusted. I'm not sensing any bitterness at all...

they may look good but it's all fake for the camera. they make out their life is perfect and they get on great it's all fake. comments a full of people commenting how good they are it gives people false hope relationships are not like that 24/7
Seriously man,who hurt you?

So they are doing the same thing as 99% of the other couple content creators. At the end of the day, what we are seeing may only be a couple of minutes of their day

You sound totally lovely and well adjusted. I'm not sensing any bitterness at all...
not bitter at all been with my partner for 13 years. read their comments young lads in there comments think this is how it life is and it's not perfect like they portray it to be! most of there videos are setup and these young people think its all true.

So they are doing the same thing as 99% of the other couple content creators. At the end of the day, what we are seeing may only be a couple of minutes of their day
exactly that we only see a couple of minutes of their setup videos and people especially young people think they are in a perfect relationship and it's just not true read the comments they get.

no one

no one hurt me lol. its just cringy looking at there setup videos and old men drooling over them.
not bitter at all been with my partner for 13 years. read their comments young lads in there comments think this is how it life is and it's not perfect like they portray it to be! most of there videos are setup and these young people think its all true.
exactly that we only see a couple of minutes of their setup videos and people especially young people think they are in a perfect relationship and it's just not true read the comments they get.
So why do you continue to watch them then? idk how old you are but your comments come across as jealous and bitter. I’ve seen mostly positive comments and not any from anyone very young as you claim, they have said in their long videos that their relationship is not perfect and they work at it, yeah their shorts videos are sometimes setup but based on things that actually happened

So why do you continue to watch them then? idk how old you are but your comments come across as jealous and bitter. I’ve seen mostly positive comments and not any from anyone very young as you claim, they have said in their long videos that their relationship is not perfect and they work at it, yeah their shorts videos are sometimes setup but based on things that actually happened
I used to watch them but their videos are very repetitive and boring. I am 34. I'm in no way jealous got nothing to be jealous about lol

I used to watch them but their videos are very repetitive and boring. I am 34. I'm in no way jealous got nothing to be jealous about lol
If you say so, your comments sound otherwise, my advice unfollow them on everything if you don’t like them

Hey, my guy, look at it this way: at least they aren't as cringe as these two - Login • Instagram.

If there are people out there thinking that a youtube video depicts real life then that is their problem. I'm assuming you don't know Nick and Dan personally so you have no idea if their life really is like in their videos or not. It's not their problem if people think real life is sunshine and rainbows.