I wish I had a vid of cuckolding scene i was in
same i really want my partner to fuck my mate and his partner it will happen one day ! theres sexual chemistry between us

I always say to my partner while sucking him or inserting him with a dildo think about who ever u want whether that being our mate his work colleague it gets me off !!

same i really want my partner to fuck my mate and his partner it will happen one day ! theres sexual chemistry between us

I always say to my partner while sucking him or inserting him with a dildo think about who ever u want whether that being our mate his work colleague it gets me off !!

That's really hot. My guy does the same when he's using big toys on me - describes his hung mates using my hole.

Love it. Mmmm I wish I had watched that bf with others. I probably still enjoy it. Mmmmm

Reactions: 10285021