Underrated Sean Cody Models

I really liked the following
Jake (his scene with Isaac was 🔥)
Cameron (seeing that huge dick at work)
Ricardo (his solo still makes me bust)
Finn (also another solo that makes me bust)
Ethan (do I need to say more?)
Landon
Gabe
Brooks
Peter and Jess
Glenn
Pavel
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: jb9 and dcloud
Looking for some Sean Cody fan boys. Post your favorite underrated models. Everyone always talks about Brandon, Stu, Abe, Jess etc. Starting with a few that should’ve had more scenes

Bradley

View attachment 167081601

Such a cutie from the very early days of Sean Cody. Spiky hair, big cock, and a beautiful ass! Bradley had 4 scenes (solo, oral, and 2 topping), but his last scene with Braden was his best! Braden had Bradley gooning during his BJ. I love how Bradley doesn’t waste time and fucking Braden’s hole. You can tell he’s hitting all the right spots when Braden’s eye’s start rolling back 🤤

Richard

View attachment 167079591

Richard is the perfect example of a straight midwestern guy. Blue eyes, muscular body, and a nice pink cock. He had a solo and 2 topping scenes. His first gay experience with Skip is my favorite. You can tell he’s was super nervous during the first half. I love the awkward smile him and skip have when he’s about to fuck him spread eagle!

Shane

View attachment 167085631

Shane is such a cutie with a lean body and big cock. He’s gay and mostly a top. His scene with Curtis (before he became a cock hungry bottom) is such an early classic. It’s so hot seeing a smaller guy fuck the shit out out of a bigger guy, and knowing Curtis he fucking loved it!

Russ

View attachment 167086501

Russ only had 2 bottoming scenes but he should’ve had a longer run at Sean Cody. Cute, pint sized, tan and an amazing hairy hole. Mitch is another hotttie with the perfect package (face, body, ass, cock) and he took control of Russ right away. Loved seeing him rim Russ’s hairy hole and making him moan like a good bottom!

Gabe

View attachment 167088201

Gabe was a great top from the earlier days of Sean Cody. He was so lucky to be the first guy to fuck pretty boy Jonah (Brady Jensen). The moans Jonah makes when Gabe is railing him are so fucking hot.

Adrian

View attachment 167081241

Adrian is an 18 yr old dark eyed cutie with an amazing ass. Only 3 scenes (solo, bottom, flip-flop), but damn was he fucking hot! His first sex scene with Taylor is on my repeat playlist. Taylor fucks this boy in every position and doesn’t hold back! Adrian’s cum scene at the end explains it all 💦

Walker

View attachment 167082541

Walker had the whole package. Handsome, buff, big cock, muscle ass, and a sexy southern accent. Only one sex scene but god damn!! Daniel took control of this hunk and fucked in deep and hard! Every position is perfect. Daniel was so lucky to fuck this hunk. Best part is Walker riding Daniel’s cock while he floods his hole 💦

Henry

View attachment 167083181

Apparently Brandon referred Henry to Sean Cody and I’m so glad he did. He only had a solo and one sex scene with power bottom Jessie. Jessie was the perfect bottom to show Henry just how good gay sex feels. Jessie took control and rode his cock like a pro. I’m actually envious Jessie had this cute ginger to himself!

Oliver

View attachment 167084711

Just like Nolan, Oliver was another 18 yr old model still in high school. Oliver may be young but he knows how to fuck a hole! He’s also got one of the best asses at Sean Cody. Duncan was the lucky guy to fest on his furry hole🤤

Randall

View attachment 167088541

Randall is a dirty boy, and Brent was the perfect bottom to bring it out of him. Their dirty talk is so hot. Brent submits like a good boy and Randall fucks the shut out of him in every position 🥵
Fuckkkkk when Daniel pulls out of Walker's hole and his hole is overflooded with Daniel's cum and it pours out...my pants are soaked, I could watch that scene on repeat and hands-free cum easily.
 
YES! I'm so happy that someone else remembers Steven!

He was a handsome brunette jock with a broader chest, complimented with a chill, worldly personality (the grape jelly as masturbation lube tells you all you need to know).

He might be on the smaller side in terms of dick size (which, to be honest, I would gladly take as a "boyfriend dick"), so thankfully he was down to bottom for some fiery tops with huge cocks (see his pairings with Jarek and Jess), and was always at full mast and gasping for air each time!
 
Part I (concl.): The Ones Who Should Have Come Back for More

Myles: French-looking lithe and lean twink with a huge cock (he looked like he sprang out of a Cadinot film) who masterfully ploughed THE power bottom kings of the day (Curtis and Ethan). Again, another "what if he came back to bottom?" wishlist candidate for me, as he looked quite submissive as he was on his knees sucking Curtis' big cock.
View attachment 169224121
View attachment 169224311

Coner: the adorable, shy and super-flexible boy next door who was thrown to the SC wolves of the day in his pairings with with Brandon and Ashton! He didn't come back for more after them, but he sure made his mark on the SC roster by taking on these two contemporary titans.
View attachment 169224721
View attachment 169224751View attachment 169224761


Morgan: the cute and friendly yoga instructor - I was infatuated with him when he debuted (it was something about his eyebrows - oddly specific, I know - his smile, his dick that "is big enough to feel good, but not so big that it would be painful", and his overall comfort being in front of the camera). His action pairing with Jessie where they flip-flopped is one of my favourite versatile scenes in the entire SC repertoire, since it featured two openly gay models who had no hesitation with M2M contact... not to mention the special guest appearance of everyone's favourite: the double-ended dildo!
View attachment 169225161
View attachment 169225531

Mac: blond, blue-eyed, tatted beach jock with a gleaming smile that shined particularly well when he was fucking ass... While his pairing with powerbottom Joey stands out, I particularly like his hardcore debut pairing with Duke. Again, I really wish that this goofy, fun-loving dumb jock could've lost his on-camera bottoming cherry during a prolonged career on the site (especially when he coyly suggested that he would open to the possibility in the BTS with Duke, and ended up trying to take a beginner butt plug too! :triumph: A part of me like to think that Duke absolutely got to repay the favour and popped Mac's cherry, and it is just one of those films that is sadly lost to time...).
View attachment 169225981View attachment 169226021


[Stay tuned for more in due course! My next part is a list of who I call "the Unsung Heroes"]

Love Myles
 
SAMUEL WAS THE ONE! My mind was blown when he bottomed!! Took it good too.
Dan was such a hottie.
Need the Samuel bottoming scene!
Agreed 100%

Samuel was one I never thought would bottom. His ass seemed too good to be true.

His scene was uncomfortable to watch but not in a bad way.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Dave Bantis
View attachment 168971341
Dylan
Dylan was the first guy I saw from Sean Cody and instantly fell in love. It was so hot watching his sexual experiences grow. He was a shy top and by the end of his run he was taking cock like a good bottom. Sean Cody knew he needed to 2 cocks to break him in thoroughly!
I agree that Dylan is underrated.
He was my gay awakening during the early 2000s. In my collection, I only have 1 solo, 3 M2M and 1 Gang Bang with a female.
Anyone knows where is he now and how many vids he did?
He still gives me the boner and would love to catch up on his other works.
 
I agree that Dylan is underrated.
He was my gay awakening during the early 2000s. In my collection, I only have 1 solo, 3 M2M and 1 Gang Bang with a female.
Anyone knows where is he now and how many vids he did?
He still gives me the boner and would love to catch up on his other works.
Oh.. there's an LPSG thread of him here. It's not updated though... I guess that's why he is underrated... no one talks about him as much as the other SC models.
 
  • Like
Reactions: jb9
Jess

A fuck machine with a huge cock,
my favorite back in the day. Cock so huge he had Bryan Singer bent over and Moaning. (Allegedly)
View attachment 168715101
View attachment 168715341
View attachment 168715581
View attachment 168715651
Jess was Bryan Singer’s boy toy for a bit. Great looking guy with a massive tool but being a top and a little too lean for me, never near my top ten. I’ve posted about living in LA and SD for a long time in other groups and that I’ve seen or met a handful of Playgirl and/or Sean Cody models through the years. Was jogging shirtless one day and I see this hottie driving towards me. Anyways it was Jess and what’s funny is at the time I thought he was only G4P but he slowed down and did a full on cruise. Made my run much less boring lol. That’s it. Carry on.
 
Dylan was one of my favorites as well, the fact that he came back after a time and more willing to explore his sexuality in giving oral and becoming a bottom made it all that much hotter and you wish his comeback hadn't only been three scenes.