Underrated Sean Cody Models

When it comes to underrated, Blake is hands down my pick. He might be the most # of scenes, but somehow he still doesn’t get the recognition he deserves, and I don’t get it. He’s insanely hot, kinky, cock and cum hungry, and has a perfect ass that deserves its own spotlight. Beyond that, he’s got a nice guy personality and this unique ability to tease straight guys past their limits. If Blake’s in the scene, I *know* I’m getting off. He’s not just underrated; he’s an unrecognized GOAT
View attachment 168815201View attachment 168815211View attachment 168815221View attachment 168815231View attachment 168815241View attachment 168815251
Absolutely agree with your take on Blake! I call him the "unsung MVP" of this SC era because he was consistent in each performance and vibed with each of his scene partners.... He was on my list that I'm about to post, but you characterized things much better than I did!
 

Attachments

This thread has been on my mind since OP (hi Zackattack!) posted, and I have thoughts that I have been curated all week, trying to somehow categorize, and also amending because others have already identified them.

I'm going to get these big names out of the way, because they are my all-time SC favs, and I will never get enough of them: Ross, Dylan, Patrick, Brooks, Peter

And I will echo everyone else who has been mentioned by other posters, and will amplify the appreciation shown for Russ, Jonathan, Cooper, Brooks

My ranking is in more-or-less chronological order., and I've tried my best with links and photos

Part I: The Ones Who Should Have Come Back for More

Isaak
(2003): from the early days of SC, this lean, dark, curly-haired cutie allowed himself to be blown by Sean himself, and went on to expand his boundaries with the contemporary powerhouses of the day like Trevor and Zack... I also loved his role in Fuckfest 3, and how vocal he always was.
isaak.jpg


Jamie: cute-as-a-button, freshly 18 y/o Asian boy ("I'm 18 and a half!") with a defined chest, a bubble butt, and the fairest skin... I had the biggest crush on him back in the day, and the fact that he didn't come back to get that bubble butt penetrated is one of my most frustrating "what ifs".
21820829.jpg


Curtis (I): overshadowed by his much more prolific red-headed gay power bottom, this buff Keanu Reeves-lookalike went on to get blown by Patrick... I'm still furious that we didn't get to see more of him.
Curtis 2.jpg

Screenshot 2025-04-13 143303.png



Tucker: (see also Curtis I above) this spiky-haired stud-next-door with the smoldering dark and handsome good looks had a body and cock that begged to be worshipped, as evidenced by his episode where he gets rimmed and blown/rimmed by contemporary SC MVP Jeffrey (more on him another time). I don't know how Jeffrey held back, because I would've coaxed Tucker into taking it!
Tucker 2.jpg

Tucker gets rimmed.jpg


Topher: Curly-haired sandy brunette, with a solid jaw, and a tight body gave a finance-bro type, this self-proclaimed straight stud ended up getting blown by beefy Barry, skipped the "I'm a straight guy who can only top", and went straight to taking it from beefcake Mitch (and looked beautiful while doing it on camera for the first time, and in the outtakes, seemed satisfactorily confused at how good it felt)
sean-cody-topher-001.jpg

sean-cody-topher-amp-mitch-009.jpg



[much more to come!]
 

Attachments

Atticus falls into this caregory for sure - handful of scenes that were hot, but he could have been used so much more.

The joy on his face when getting fucked - he should have been passed around all the big stars at that time and pounded
 

Attachments

Any Boyd fans ? Always wanted to see more of him. He went on to do a few scenes, but then disappeared. Clearly in it for the experience and money.

View attachment 169188321
He was def in it for the $$$ but he gave us great scenes which we all still enjoy.
Sadly, he passed away in a motorcycle crash a few years ago.
 
Part I (cont.): The Ones Who Should Have Come Back for More

Michael: He reminds me of a friend of mine who was into rock climbing who was just as mild mannered and slightly awkward; his light dusting of chest hair and that cheeky treasure trail stood out in an era of all-shaven bodies. He gets an accolade for popping Owen's bottoming cherry, and also giving it as well as he could take it in a flip-flop with cutie pie Devin [another potentially underrated model?].
Screenshot 2025-04-13 144358.png
devin and michael.jpg


Tad: SC himself said that Tad was a bit of a Justin Timberlake look alike, though I think he looked a bit more like Ryan Phillippe (à la Cruel Intentions). Definitely came across as the straight track star looking to sow his wild oats with the humble-bragging about the three girls he was seeing at the time, but he really didn't have much to say when beefy Ajay took charge and fucked him nice and hard after probing him with a shiny glass dildo!
tad-seancody-03.jpg


Christopher: Ross' cousin! And it appears as thought being tall, lanky, and hung runs in the family... in my fantasy world (which hopefully means that they are more distant cousins...), it would've been hot to see him and Ross fooling around
sean-cody-christopher-002.jpg


Aaron: "big surprises come in small packages" applies to him, as he was a cannon of a shooter for such a svelte fella! Really enjoyed how small and lithe he was, and how hunky latino Esteban and bull Nolan threw him around for fun... I do wish that he was thrown around a bit more by the other well-hung contemporaries of the day (like Jess and Calvin).

aaron3-seancody-01.jpg

Screenshot 2025-04-13 205801.png


Luke: big, tall, blond, big-chested model who knew how to take charge, as evidenced by his pairings with power bottoms Jamie and Ethan - he is high on my list of models who should've come back for more to pummel some other bottoms!
sean-cody-luke-004.jpg


Jason: unassuming, adorkable shy type who was an enthusiastic newbie who had an impressive action debut with meaty Brodie (one of my favourite bottoming debuts of all SC time, as a matter of fact, especially with the impressive deepthroating):
jason3-seancody-01.jpg
Screenshot 2025-04-13 211044.png


Shey: I love redheads, and alabaster-toned, pure rusty Shey had the perfect college jock build. It is a shame that someone who "wasn't shy at all [once he got naked and hard]" and stood out appearance-wise on the contemporary SC roster didn't have more of a chance to shine.
sean-cody-shey-003.jpg
 
Part I (concl.): The Ones Who Should Have Come Back for More

Myles: French-looking lithe and lean twink with a huge cock (he looked like he sprang out of a Cadinot film) who masterfully ploughed THE power bottom kings of the day (Curtis and Ethan). Again, another "what if he came back to bottom?" wishlist candidate for me, as he looked quite submissive as he was on his knees sucking Curtis' big cock.
132923c (1).jpg

sean-cody-myles-amp-curtis-raw-010.jpg


Coner: the adorable, shy and super-flexible boy next door who was thrown to the SC wolves of the day in his pairings with with Brandon and Ashton! He didn't come back for more after them, but he sure made his mark on the SC roster by taking on these two contemporary titans.
sean_cody-coner_5_28220_4.jpg

sean_cody-coner_and_brandon_bareback_5_28351_4.jpg
sean-cody-brandon-fucks-coner-raw-013.jpg



Morgan: the cute and friendly yoga instructor - I was infatuated with him when he debuted (it was something about his eyebrows - oddly specific, I know - his smile, his dick that "is big enough to feel good, but not so big that it would be painful", and his overall comfort being in front of the camera). His action pairing with Jessie where they flip-flopped is one of my favourite versatile scenes in the entire SC repertoire, since it featured two openly gay models who had no hesitation with M2M contact... not to mention the special guest appearance of everyone's favourite: the double-ended dildo!
morganseancody1.jpg

Screenshot 2025-04-13 214354.png


Mac: blond, blue-eyed, tatted beach jock with a gleaming smile that shined particularly well when he was fucking ass... While his pairing with powerbottom Joey stands out, I particularly like his hardcore debut pairing with Duke. Again, I really wish that this goofy, fun-loving dumb jock could've lost his on-camera bottoming cherry during a prolonged career on the site (especially when he coyly suggested that he would open to the possibility in the BTS with Duke, and ended up trying to take a beginner butt plug too! :triumph: A part of me like to think that Duke absolutely got to repay the favour and popped Mac's cherry, and it is just one of those films that is sadly lost to time...).
sean_cody-mac_5_35446_3.jpg
sean_cody-joey_and_mac_bareback_5_35837_10.jpg



[Stay tuned for more in due course! My next part is a list of who I call "the Unsung Heroes"]
 
You talking about soloists who could have been huge made me think of Hudson and Charles. Two incredible men, total slabs of beef, huge cocks, big loads, handsome, thick, hairy, and oozing sex. Hudson only did a solo and thankfully we at least got one sex scene from Charles with Pavel, which was a scorcher. But they both could've been so much more.
View attachment 168265841
View attachment 168265861
Hudson has at least another solo scene where he's trying on underwear next to an open door before jerking off but it's not for SC
 
Zack, please, maybe you can help me
I lost this video over 10 years ago when my laptop just stopped working.

Tall, hung, lean muscular guy with hairy chest who has talked about how he's been hairy since highschool either in this or in another video. In this one they're in the living room playing for who's gonna be the top by trying to pass a hackey ball or something similar through a hole in a board on the couch and they do it on the rug.
I think they both did many scenes but I cannot remember the name of the main guy and have no idea of which of the regulars was the other
 
  • Like
Reactions: deleted7779331
Some more for you Sean Cody Fans:

Andy-Hot short king with hot muscles a real handsome face, and a sexy bubble butt. He did six scenes, four of them were in the famous and much-loved Mountain Getaway with Bryce, Coleman, David, Noel, and Tanner. He must have loved working with Tanner since his only other scene that isn’t with the Getaway Gang or his solo is with that hottie.
andy-collage.jpg


Devin-Philippine power bottom who did nine scenes in the late 2000’s. He’s one of the few models to get a DP and his vids are an all around go to classic at my house lol.
devin-collage.jpg


Immanuel- Woof this Asian stud is gorgeous. Muscular with a handsome face, a nice ass and an uncut cock. He did five scenes which are just enough to get you going and leave you wanting more. Usually topped but bottomed in his last scene.
immanuel-sean-cody.png


Jeffrey-This one might be the model with the most scenes on this list with a total of 16!!! He’s one of those models that had been there long enough that his first sex scenes are with a condom on and his last sex scene is bare! Truly he should be considered a Sean Cody legend.
jeffrey-collage.jpg


Jessie-One hot Latino power bottom who went on to do porn for other studios under the name Jeremy Spreadums. A name which is a bit to corny to be camp. He was always so eager to do his job and my personal favorite scene he’s in is his duo with Henry. The way those two men were clearly into each other…
jessie-collage.jpg
 
Some more underrated models for you all xoxo:

Benjamin-Hot Asian muscular short king. Did one solo and a real hot duo with the one and only Randy ☹
View attachment 168951821

Byron-Cute and blond with a real nice ass. He seemed a little freaky as he tasted his own cum in his solo. Got serviced by Jamie. Wish he had done at least a flip flop scene!
View attachment 168951911

Chad-Hot black daddy who did one solo and three duo scenes (with Blake, Eddie, and Tanner) Guy could self-suck and had a great personality. Plus his smile was gorgeous! If he had stuck around he could have rivaled Landon as the resident top.
View attachment 168951941

Colt-Twinkish redhead who had one solo and a duo with hot blond himbo Abe.
View attachment 168951981

Elton-Another redhead, who’s even more of a twink and an even hotter bottom. Solo and a duo with Jess. Went on to do more scenes at Corbin Fisher so I don’t know why he stuck around at SC since he did those scenes first.
View attachment 168952021

Esteban- A real hot Cuban daddy who did a total of seven scenes and was one of the very models to be topped by the SC power bottom Jamie. His scenes with Calvin and Jonathon are some of the best of that era.
View attachment 168952051
Esteban and Chad are on my list too!
 
This thread has been on my mind since OP (hi Zackattack!) posted, and I have thoughts that I have been curated all week, trying to somehow categorize, and also amending because others have already identified them.

I'm going to get these big names out of the way, because they are my all-time SC favs, and I will never get enough of them: Ross, Dylan, Patrick, Brooks, Peter

And I will echo everyone else who has been mentioned by other posters, and will amplify the appreciation shown for Russ, Jonathan, Cooper, Brooks

My ranking is in more-or-less chronological order., and I've tried my best with links and photos

Part I: The Ones Who Should Have Come Back for More

Isaak
(2003): from the early days of SC, this lean, dark, curly-haired cutie allowed himself to be blown by Sean himself, and went on to expand his boundaries with the contemporary powerhouses of the day like Trevor and Zack... I also loved his role in Fuckfest 3, and how vocal he always was.
View attachment 169180061

Jamie: cute-as-a-button, freshly 18 y/o Asian boy ("I'm 18 and a half!") with a defined chest, a bubble butt, and the fairest skin... I had the biggest crush on him back in the day, and the fact that he didn't come back to get that bubble butt penetrated is one of my most frustrating "what ifs".
View attachment 169180701

Curtis (I): overshadowed by his much more prolific red-headed gay power bottom, this buff Keanu Reeves-lookalike went on to get blown by Patrick... I'm still furious that we didn't get to see more of him.
View attachment 169183761
View attachment 169184791


Tucker: (see also Curtis I above) this spiky-haired stud-next-door with the smoldering dark and handsome good looks had a body and cock that begged to be worshipped, as evidenced by his episode where he gets rimmed and blown/rimmed by contemporary SC MVP Jeffrey (more on him another time). I don't know how Jeffrey held back, because I would've coaxed Tucker into taking it!
View attachment 169183081
View attachment 169184421

Topher: Curly-haired sandy brunette, with a solid jaw, and a tight body gave a finance-bro type, this self-proclaimed straight stud ended up getting blown by beefy Barry, skipped the "I'm a straight guy who can only top", and went straight to taking it from beefcake Mitch (and looked beautiful while doing it on camera for the first time, and in the outtakes, seemed satisfactorily confused at how good it felt)
View attachment 169182411
View attachment 169183061


[much more to come!]
Mmmm yes Tucker had such a nice lean body. Love that Jeffrey got to feast on his hole.

Topher is another hottie! Looks so good with Mitch’s cock up his ass