Gay guy expressing his feelings to a str8 guy, what happened?

D

deleted5199391

Only once a guy litterally declared to me. He had a crush. I declined, nothing bad happened.
Another time, during a party, a friend that was sitting near to me was pushed against me and I felt his erection (caused by me). He was embarassed, apologized, I said don't fucking worry. Still friends.
Another time a roommate (long story short) wanted to have sex with me and I said yes. We fucked, we are still friends.

Sometimes you just need to talk in the right way. Mostly straight guys will decline and no worries (or, at least, the consequences that can happens also to straight relationships).

j06quinn

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I like this a lot. Did you do it out of spite or because you wanted to tease him showing him what he was missing. Lol
It wasn't out of spite. , My girlfriend was so turned on that he wanted me , and that he was able to hear us , She was really into sex that night, no inhibitions,

Before i came out, in my early 20s, I was madly in love with a good friend, I tried to fool around a bunch of times when we were asleep... finally one drunken night we had sex, and it destroyed our relationship badly.... I still find straight guys hot, as politically incorrect as it is... but I'll never fall in love with one again, for sure

grommet10429360

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It wasn't out of spite. , My girlfriend was so turned on that he wanted me , and that he was able to hear us , She was really into sex that night, no inhibitions,
an ex of mine wanted to watch me fucak and get fucked by a gay friend of mine . We were all game but the situation was never quite right,but it did stop me from having them both individually over time. Still have c2c with Simon who recently showed me his freshly cut dick, He wanted to be just like me

zaynmlk1626

Worshipped Member
Media
I know you posted this a few months ago, but did anything eventually pan out? Now that everyone is socially distancing, are you in touch online?

thanks for asking
well surprisingly yes we keep in touch. not that we are friends or anything but he still follows me and i follow him on instagram. he likes my photos as i like his, i react to his stories and he always sends back a heart emoji. once i even replied on his story how great his ass looked and he replied that he knows he has an amazing ass. he did some insta lives too and he always sends a wave emoji when i join. in general he is not avoiding me, he's really kind. i even asked a gay friend to follow and try to flirt with him but he never replied back to him. i think this is a good sign he kinda likes me specifically. i have no idea what to do next

Fran_04

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For me it was quite an unfortunate situation.

I had a crush on this dude from my local gym, at first it was a "Ok, he's str8, nothing can happen", but then as we grew really close friends I got confused in the situation and thought something could happen. At one point, I decided I had enough of thinking about it and just told him.

For my surprise he didn't answered the way I though a str8 guy would do "Hey man, I think you're mistaken, I'm straight and don't do dudes". He stared at me and said "But, what do you want?" I was completely shocked by this and told him I just wanted to let him know I liked him, a lot and for that reason I would have to quit our friendship. He then proceeded to tell me he didn't wanted it to happen like that and "let me go".

So this toxic twisted situation started happening between he and I from that moment forth. I would ask him to hang out or have dinner, to what he would agree to do so, but then, when we finally sat at the restaurant or place we planned, he would go silent or cut strangely the conversation. He would text me days later asking how I was or how the office was going and then cut communication again. I even gave him christmas presents and he had no trouble with accepting them (not that he had something for me in return).

Eventually I decided to take an initiative to answer his question from the day I opened up my feelings "What do you want?". So I asked him to have breakfast with me and then I would proceed to let him know I started having "feelings" for him and that I'd like to date him. When I boarded the subject, he answered with a simple "No", to which I replied asking why. He said he didn't liked dudes and that he only considered me a friend.

From that day we only hung out only once and it was a really awkward situation, that time he asked me to go for dinner (to pay me back from "new year's celebration dinner" I payed for). Once more I miss-understood the situation and we argued. The next day I offered him a sincere apology, to what he answered "this is situation is getting too tense".

It had been more than two years from this weird situation and decided I would give it not even one minute more. it's been two years now and I haven't heard from him again.

My story was quite complicated, but what I really want to say is, do not waste your time having crushes or falling in love with str8 guys, there's plenty of fish out there to encapsule yourself in a toxic situation.

thanks for asking
well surprisingly yes we keep in touch. not that we are friends or anything but he still follows me and i follow him on instagram. he likes my photos as i like his, i react to his stories and he always sends back a heart emoji. once i even replied on his story how great his ass looked and he replied that he knows he has an amazing ass. he did some insta lives too and he always sends a wave emoji when i join. in general he is not avoiding me, he's really kind. i even asked a gay friend to follow and try to flirt with him but he never replied back to him. i think this is a good sign he kinda likes me specifically. i have no idea what to do next
Sounds like you are doing all the right things. Maybe after we can all go out and be social again, ask him out for lunch, or dinner and drinks.

Reactions: zaynmlk1626

danimal32

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
@Fran_04 - you're a strong man. Don't ever forget that - no matter what else happens in your life. You've been to your own private hell and back. Unfortunately for me, I'm still there and the fires are still burning around me. Most days are okay and some days are bad beyond words.

Reactions: Cloudohio

Fran_04

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Now I look back to that whole situation and wonder if I could've woken up earlier of that dream. I learned a lot about myself on that period of time and just like you @danimal32 had the brightest days and the darkest nights. Thank you for your words, I remind myself every day of how stronger I am after that experience.

Really hope you can find some peace soon, cause believe me, after spending two years and now scaling the good vs de bad, it's just not worth it.

We all have different ways of learning.

Reactions: CUBE

zaynmlk1626

Worshipped Member
Media
Sounds like you are doing all the right things. Maybe after we can all go out and be social again, ask him out for lunch, or dinner and drinks.

i am planning on doing that. i did ask him weeks before the lockdown and he was into it, our work schedules didn't match, then the lockdown came so i have to wait, stupid-covid!

Reactions: BateBro420

emmyfan

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've had gay guys who were friends tell me they were interested, usually in very convoluted ways. There is something a bit flattering about it, but also something that a straight man needs to treat with disgust, as unfair as that may be. Sorry.

It never directly ended my friendship with anyone. Though, someone who pushed the issue too much and ignored my feelings would probably be indicating that they aren't really a friend.

And this is why I leave straight men alone. However, there are "straight men" that flirt with me, grab my ass, and I leave them alone.

j06quinn

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
an ex of mine wanted to watch me fucak and get fucked by a gay friend of mine . We were all game but the situation was never quite right,but it did stop me from having them both individually over time. Still have c2c with Simon who recently showed me his freshly cut dick, He wanted to be just like me
The following week my girlfriend bought me a packet of 3 Ralph Lauren boxer briefs navy black and red , said they showed of my muscular hairy legs and cute ass . I play soccer and hockey and was in good shape , toned and mean . she knew Andy (my gay friend ) frequently played 5 aside with me, we often used the Uni changing rooms and showers

Purpleee

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This is so weird to me, eventhough i have many gay friends who also catch feelings for their straight friends, my brain counts friends automatically as family. Anyone i have become friends with i can't have a romantic/ sexual relationship to. Like 50% of my close friends are straight guys 30% are women and 20% are gay guys and i never had any feelings towards them except the same kind of love i have towards my brother. To me they almost seem asexual. I have seen em naked. There are a few i masturbated with. But thats about it.

drainedmt

Legendary Member
Media
This is so weird to me, eventhough i have many gay friends who also catch feelings for their straight friends, my brain counts friends automatically as family. Anyone i have become friends with i can't have a romantic/ sexual relationship to. Like 50% of my close friends are straight guys 30% are women and 20% are gay guys and i never had any feelings towards them except the same kind of love i have towards my brother. To me they almost seem asexual. I have seen em naked. There are a few i masturbated with. But thats about it.

Yeah, I mentioned the same thing earlier in this thread.

My brain tends to friendzone them automatically -- I think as a defense mechanism. It's especially true with coworkers -- thankfully only one of my male coworkers I consider attractive.

Do I find myself messaging him more during quarantine? Maybe. But no flirting or anything like that because 1) he has a girlfriend and 2) that's unprofessional AND everything would be documented.

Reactions: Purpleee

lmusic6

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i'm in love with my best friend, and i'm closeted cause i'm arabic, but the urge of getting fuckedby my best friend was too strong so without giving it a much thought i told him i'm gay and i wanted him to fuck me, he was shocked and refused to do it, he said that i'm gonna still be your friend no matter what cause i feared that he would never spek to me again, 10 days later out of the blue the door bell rang whe i opened the door it was him, and to my surprise he said that he agrees to fuck me so after years of wanting him he fucked me finally !

emmyfan

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i'm in love with my best friend, and i'm closeted cause i'm arabic, but the urge of getting fuckedby my best friend was too strong so without giving it a much thought i told him i'm gay and i wanted him to fuck me, he was shocked and refused to do it, he said that i'm gonna still be your friend no matter what cause i feared that he would never spek to me again, 10 days later out of the blue the door bell rang whe i opened the door it was him, and to my surprise he said that he agrees to fuck me so after years of wanting him he fucked me finally !

And do you two still talk to each other? Have things gotten weird or are they okay.

Mr.Eugene

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Back in 1980, I was crushing on Bill Davidson who was the Playgirl centerfold for March 1979 and later Man Of The Year for 1980. One day a man named Brien walked into the place I worked at and my jaw almost dropped! He was a twin of Bill. We became friends and I really wanted to ride his bone bad. I finally told him one day but it was no go. He said he was flattered but liked women. I knew he was a chick magnet and he had a number who took care of him. We got together as friends a few more times but then I didn't see him again. Heartache! I just saw a picture on Facebook of a guy who looks just like Brien that I attached. I have also attached a picture of Bill Davidson from the magazine spread and a video clip.

The World of People - KABC-TV - "Playgirl Model" (Excerpt, 1980) : The Museum of Classic Chicago Television (www.FuzzyMemories.TV) : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

BillDavidson-PG0379-004.jpg

BRIEN - 1980.jpg

Reactions: Sutekh9

Oldcowboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i was wondering how many of you guys, had feelings/fell in love/wanted to have sex, with a str8 guy, like a friend or a co worker a random guy at a bar or someone around you, that you knew was str8 but couldn't help but have feelings for him. how many of you did have the courage to go tell him about it and what happened? how did he react?

in my case i had feelings for a str8 guy we were in the army together, we were close friends and we would talk about anything he would share stories about his girlfriends etc i did start having feelings for him and at some point when i was a little drunk i did find the courage to tell him. i can not say he took it well neither bad, he asked me if i was gay and that he would like to help me(take me to a shrink or something?!) nothing else happened after that.
I’m comfortable/confident in my sexuality, accept others in theirs. No threat, take it as a compliment.

the complication here—for me—-is although I have no sexual interest in men—or their bodies—-I love getting my cock sucked and guys are superb at it!

so—-it’s cost me some blowjobs—-I refuse to take advantage of someone’s deeper feelings.

Oldcowboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I’m comfortable/confident in my sexuality, accept others in theirs. No threat, take it as a compliment.

the complication here—for me—-is although I have no sexual interest in men—or their bodies—-I love getting my cock sucked and guys are superb at it!

so—-it’s cost me some blowjobs—-I refuse to take advantage of someone’s deeper feelings.
‘Homophobia”—- fear of homosexuals.

But can also mean: fear of being homosexual.

so many adverse responses are done outa fear—-consider 2 guys fighting ; I think a lot if the time, one guy hits another because hes afraid other guy is gonna hurt him.

ive practiced assorted martial arts long time. Mostly for exercise, burn off energy, etc.

it makes you mellow——self defense and counterattack are 2 different things, I know I can defend myself, really no reason to hurt others, competence and confidence allows sane thinking, logical responses—-and really defuses situations