Gay sex scenes from movies/tv series

So I did some detective work lol and managed to find up to episode 11. It left me wanting more. The series is hot and obviously about the guys but they've held off on gay content till later episodes. Leopold so cute <3 I think he bangs the cop later on but frustratingly I cannot find anymore episodes after 11.

Found them here: Les Garçons de Chambre (2014) watch online free (embedy.cc)
Wow thanks, may i ask if this is only season 1 with 11 episode??? Until what season thus series???

I get people not finding Billy Eichner attractive, but you do get that this:

Agree. If that had been the case maybe the movie wouldnt have been such a flop.

...would be completely against the entire point of the movie, right? The whole idea was putting an annoying nerd with a hot jock, and letting them both work through their stereotypes about each other. Putting two hot jocks together just because it looks nice is a whole other kind of movie, but it's not even vaguely was Bros was about.

...would be completely against the entire point of the movie, right? The whole idea was putting an annoying nerd with a hot jock, and letting them both work through their stereotypes about each other. Putting two hot jocks together just because it looks nice is a whole other kind of movie, but it's not even vaguely was Bros was about.

I didn't have a problem with his looks. But his character was very annoying. I was over him very quickly into the movie but kept watching in hopes they'd make him more tolerable

I obviously got the point of the movie, doesn't mean I wouldn't have liked a movie with those two as the center more

Also I don't have the hate boner a lot of people have for Eichner and I don't think he's unattractive, I just found his character rather obnoxious.

there was also a scene where he falls and they kiss or almost kiss. The movie was in parts on yt around 10 years ago, but was soon deleted, too bad i didn't save it. It's so weird it cant be found anywhere....i think one of the reasons is, it's weird long title.
Do you have a link to full movie?

Where the Bears Are

Does anyone know where to watch this full series?
I've watched the series on the TubiTV app. They're not on every month, but it comes back every few months. I don't know if the TubiTV has different contents for different countries though.

• Love
Reactions: WolfWolf019

"Fake Profile"

Mauricio Henao & Julian Cerati & Felipe Londoño. The show was kinda bad but these guys were really hot ngl, and idk if Mauricio is that good of an actor but he looked positively dickmatized in the presence of the other dude.

1.gif

a.mov

b.mov

c.mov

d.mov

Reactions: Robbiegucci18

"Fake Profile"

Mauricio Henao & Julian Cerati & Felipe Londoño. The show was kinda bad but these guys were really hot ngl, and idk if Mauricio is that good of an actor but he looked positively dickmatized in the presence of the other dude.

View attachment 97873321
View attachment 97875871
View attachment 97873771
View attachment 97874171
View attachment 97873331
TBH It ruined my expectations, I thought there would be so many explicitly gay sex scene, turned out, most of them are just teasing scene.
Meanwhile, when It comes to straight scenes they made it so explicitly! So disappointed.

And surprisingly the creator who made this sh!t is gay.

Can anyone explain ending. I watched hot hot scenes but it looks like another sad ending.
If I'm not mistaken Cristobal which is the gay character wanted to get married, is his half sibling! No wonder they didn't show the sex scene so explicitly between the two of them.

Reactions: Pat1996