Gay sex scenes from movies/tv series

Seasons 1 and 2 of that show are available officially on Youtube. Do you know which episodes had the goods?
That series is literally a goldmine haha most episodes feature some form of nudity and/or gay content. There's even frontal nudity in a couple of episodes.

The first couple of episodes of season 3 are also available on youtube, but I can't find the rest online.

Actually, does anyone know where to stream season 3? Thanks in advance!!

That series is literally a goldmine haha most episodes feature some form of nudity and/or gay content. There's even frontal nudity in a couple of episodes.

The first couple of episodes of season 3 are also available on youtube, but I can't find the rest online.

Actually, does anyone know where to stream season 3? Thanks in advance!!
yes, it's exactly the season 3 I was looking for

Reactions: luvluv
I hate you guys when you post videos available only for paid members. What will happen to poor gays like me who can't afford these subscriptions? I'm sad. I too want the nudity of these celebs. Hahaha.
Just wait until the 00:03 or 00:07 minute mark

Reactions: mc2202
I hate you guys when you post videos available only for paid members. What will happen to poor gays like me who can't afford these subscriptions? I'm sad. I too want the nudity of these celebs. Hahaha.
If you refresh at minutes 3 or 7 it usually allows you to watch the video.

Reactions: mc2202
There is a verification method, just post nude image of yourself with a sign @yourusername and you get free premium. You don't have to show your face so it is ok. That is what I did.

Reactions: Hungxlgsweet22
Spanish movie "Law of desire" with Antonio Banderas and gay DILF Eusebio Poncela is the kind of movie you are looking for:

tumblr_p2h6bpMEps1wlmvwwo1_400.gif

1-10.gif

8d181e5d760ec09ee1e3a990bb3a92f4.gif

aa3c3558845f57de0614e689487bbc46f2badc7b.gifv