Gay sex scenes from movies/tv series

I'm not sure where this is from but found it hot, seems the couple seduce the younger guy until eventually the guys fuck. No subtitles, no clue where its from. If anyone knows that be great but if not, enjoy!

View attachment 104537581
Still trying to find this movie! Please help

The guy who directed this is Nate Dushku, Eliza Dushku's brother (Faith from Buffy the Vampire Slayer). That's funny.

However I must say that based on those stills most of those dicks look prosthetic to me, especially the hard ones.

Do you have the handjob scene from this film or know where to watch the whole thing?
DOWNLOW02.gif

Does anybody know what movie/series this scene description is from “. Guy sitting/ sit sleeping on the sofa. 1 guy sucks nipple, 1 guy sucks cock and 1 kiss on lips with ice cube. They are all in red uniform ” I do not remember what film/series this was or what country. Please help

I seem to remember a European movie where some male Cop helped bring some guy to justice and ended up falling for him and they had sex at the Prison. Does that ring a bell with anyone else? If so what movie was it? Thanks to anyone who can remember what the name of the movie was. I remember the Cop having dark hair and being probably in his forties or fifties.

Elite - Season 7. They brought my boy Omar back to just do him dirty. They never disappoint on the sex scenes tho, especially gay sex scenes.
View attachment 110572531

View attachment 110571981
View attachment 110571961
View attachment 110572111
View attachment 110572131
This the reason why I love Elite in particular, and Spanish movies/series bcus they never hesitate to show Gay sex scenes unlike Hollywood series/movies which they always fail or just too "prude" to show Gay sex scene.

Help please!
I remember watching a short gay movie online where a guy breaks into someone's home and tries to steal stuff but the owner in a suit comes home and catches him. I think he takes off his watch from the burglar's hand and then either jerks him off or asks to be jerked off. Eventually they kissed, I think, or just smiled.
My memory is bad but I hope I remembered the most crucial info. Does anyone have any idea which movie it is?

Help please!
I remember watching a short gay movie online where a guy breaks into someone's home and tries to steal stuff but the owner in a suit comes home and catches him. I think he takes off his watch from the burglar's hand and then either jerks him off or asks to be jerked off. Eventually they kissed, I think, or just smiled.
My memory is bad but I hope I remembered the most crucial info. Does anyone have any idea which movie it is?
is it this short?