Gay sex scenes from movies/tv series

sounds like that movie, Bedrooms and Hallways. The main guy was presented as gay all throughout the movie until the end when he ends up with a girl
Wait, what other movies that are about this topic? because except for bisexual or questioning characters, I rarely see an out gay character that suddenly "turns straight"
There were also the movies Testosterone, Mambo Italiano, and that series Bob & Rose on British TV. I don't know why, but the trope got a lot of play around the turn of the millennium.

Reactions: tonism
There were also the movies Testosterone, Mambo Italiano, and that series Bob & Rose on British TV. I don't know why, but the trope got a lot of play around the turn of the millennium.
I have recently heard about the play, Cock, in which a gay man fell for a woman and that made it hard both for him and his boyfriend.

Reactions: diegofarrell
Nettoyage à sec [Dry Cleaning](1997)
A bored couple have been married for 15 years, making a living managing a dry-cleaning service in a small French town. Their unexciting routine is disrupted after seeing Loic (Stanislas Merhar) perform a sultry nightclub routine. When Loic comes to their store, the couple strikes up a friendship. Loic's desire for both husband and wife causes tension when he moves in with them.

*warning* some violence at the end