Gay sex scenes from movies/tv series

Drop the full link

And this one too.

U know, it's kinda homophobic when you only post the snippet of the sex scenes without the full movie. In Pride Month? Really
I'm not sure homophobic is the word you're looking for here.

If you're desperate for the full links to things go and find them, the thread is very clearly lablled 'gay sex scenes....' and people are posting the links to gay sex scenes. I'm not sure what the issue is.

I'm not sure homophobic is the word you're looking for here.

If you're desperate for the full links to things go and find them, the thread is very clearly lablled 'gay sex scenes....' and people are posting the links to gay sex scenes. I'm not sure what the issue is.
Girl... chill.. , and it was just a joke. There was an emoticon but it got deleted.
Nothing that serious.
I mean, just drop the link if u have. If not, I not then fine.

View attachment 133147471
this upcoming gay film "Sebastian" starring Ruaridh Mollica (he also starred in a gay short film Too Rough) is currently in a filmfest circuit. right now, it can be watched virtually on NewFest Pride from May 30 to June 3 just for $35.....

He looks like a good ride :p

Made a thread for Ruaridh for anyone interested
Ruaridh Mollica (Scottish actor)
Ruaridh Mollica 7f6462240c.gif

ARRÊTE AVEC TES MENSONGES / LIE WITH ME​

Julien De Saint-Jean & Jérémy Gillet.

This was a gorgeous and poignant movie, and the sex scenes was honestly done so well. Wish they would've spent more time in the flashbacks tho

View attachment 95525131
View attachment 95524931
View attachment 95524951
View attachment 95524801
LIE WITH ME (ARRÊTE AVEC TES MENSONGES, 2022) is online for free streaming (in the U.S.): popcornfux.blogspot.com/2024/06/lie-with-me-arrete-avec-tes-mensonges.html
-- also linked from the blog gallery entry: qs-nakedactors.blogspot.com/2024/06/lie-with-me-arrete-avec-tes-mensonges.html
LieWithMe-2.gif

Jeremy.Gillet.png

Julien.DeSaintJean.png