Gay sex scenes from movies/tv series

Question, why can't this certain persons name be mentioned? Just out of curiosity, because I didn't see him on the "do not post list".
What you're referring to: the Do Not Post list. is not the same as the blacklist, which is what that actor falls under. Blacklist names don't appear on the DNP list.

The persons on the blacklist typically have reached directly to the site owner and requested their names and any discussion about them to be verboten (forbidden). This is usually under the threat or legal action, hence the harsher censorship compared to the basic DNP.

DNP = no Content allowed But they can be discussed and mentioned by name, usually.

BLACKLIST = no content allowed. They can not be discussed or mentioned at all. Their names are automatically censored when typed out.

What you're referring to: the Do Not Post list. is not the same as the blacklist, which is what that actor falls under. Blacklist names don't appear on the DNP list.

The persons on the blacklist typically have reached directly to the site owner and requested their names and any discussion about them to be verboten (forbidden). This is usually under the threat or legal action, hence the harsher censorship compared to the basic DNP.

DNP = no Content allowed But they can be discussed and mentioned by name, usually.

BLACKLIST = no content allowed. They can not be discussed or mentioned at all. Their names are automatically censored when typed out.
Ok 👌 thanks for explaining it ☺️

Reactions: John8703
Like cmon, they really dropped the ball here. Was bummed when it was announced and looked at who was cast 😞. This may be an unpopular opinion but shows/Movies made abroad cast way better looking actors to play gay characters whether it’s a soap or romantic movie. This sounds hella shallow but it’s just my opinion 🤷‍♂️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: bigboaster
Like cmon, they really dropped the ball here. Was bummed when it was announced and looked at who was cast 😞. This may be an unpopular opinion but shows/Movies made abroad cast way better looking actors to play gay characters whether it’s a soap or romantic movie. This sounds hella shallow but it’s just my opinion 🤷‍♂️
Josh Rivera looks better to me. So... opinions, assholes, etc.

but shows/Movies made abroad cast way better looking actors to play gay characters whether it’s a soap or romantic movie. This sounds hella shallow but it’s just my opinion 🤷‍♂️
Agree to disagree. Lmao 😂

Can’t believe the actor they chose to play Aaron Hernandez, he was an awful person but you couldn’t deny that he was fine as hell not saying the actor is ugly but come on… such a wasted opportunity
Ironically both actors are straight. Ryan tries to be different but he really is the Luca Guadadingo of television.

But also whew.....the hypocrisy of people coming for the actors looks....