Gay sex scenes from movies/tv series

Ironically both actors are straight. Ryan tries to be different but he really is the Luca Guadadingo of television.

But also whew.....the hypocrisy of people coming for the actors looks....
lmaoooooo, comparing Ryan Murphy to Luca Guadagnino is diabolical, and the fact that I lowkey agree with you too

IMG_2319.gif

Ironically both actors are straight. Ryan tries to be different but he really is the Luca Guadadingo of television.

But also whew.....the hypocrisy of people coming for the actors looks....
I'm not a fan of Ryan Murphy at all but I don't think there's a person in Hollywood who employs more gay actors than him. He's had a ton of gay projects and consistently employs LGBT+ actors

lmaoooooo, comparing Ryan Murphy to Luca Guadagnino is diabolical, and the fact that I lowkey agree with you too

View attachment 147656451
Sorry for the random off topic point... but are those the kardashians scrapping in that gif? Holy shit, they were really throwing hands right there. Hahaha 😂

I'm not a fan of Ryan Murphy at all but I don't think there's a person in Hollywood who employs more gay actors than him. He's had a ton of gay projects and consistently employs LGBT+ actors
You're right. The Luca comparison is bit of an extreme reach. Across the 3 "queer" movies Luca has done he has cast afaik just 2 openly queer men. Peter Spears in CMBYN and now Omar Apollo in Queer. Both kind of irrelevant secondary characters that add nothing to the plot.

Compared to Murphy who has cast dozens of queer male/female actors, some in lead roles, Some supporting roles. Not a fair comparison imho. He's fair in casting pretty evenly without bias, all his other faults notwithstanding.

View attachment 147656451
Luca and Ryan have the similarity and differences.

When it comes to Luca, I feel like he has some kind of fetish towards straight actor to play gay character. At an extreme level, he is so "anti" gay actors

Ryan, at least he have done so many series that employed gay actors into a pivotal role. One of his big project that casted all gay actors was on the boy in the band.

But both of them are just the two old dude who are always horny tp see young dudes. And look like they want to fuck 'em 🤣

Sorry for the random off topic point... but are those the kardashians scrapping in that gif? Holy shit, they were really throwing hands right there. Hahaha 😂
yea, you should see the clip on youtube, it was for the dumbest reason too.

Reactions: Poltergeist33