Gay sucking a straight guy

UKBoy90

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey

Sorry for a thread that's probably been posted a million times.

I've only sucked off one straight guy. He was engaged to his girlfriend for like 6 years and when he broke up he stayed at mine. Long story short I ended up sucking him when we were in bed as I was dropping him off the next day and he couldn't stay on sofa as I flatshare. It was just amazing.

I know gay guys could get straight guys on craigslist, someone i know goes dogging but I just dont know what best way is to just be able to suck off a straight guy. I'm not interested in arguing of whether they're straight or not. If they have girls regularly that's enough for me. Under 35!

dfwman9838

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey

I've only sucked off one straight guy. He was engaged to his girlfriend for like 6 years and when he broke up he stayed at mine. Long story short I ended up sucking him when we were in bed as I was dropping him off the next day and he couldn't stay on sofa as I flatshare. It was just amazing.

I know gay guys could get straight guys on craigslist, someone i know goes dogging but I just dont know what best way is to just be able to suck off a straight guy. I'm not interested in arguing of whether they're straight or not. If they have girls regularly that's enough for me. Under 35!
I would love to service a str8 man on the down low.

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hey

You caught me at the end when you say under 35.
So I'm thinking your only looking for the guys under 35 to answer. Got me thinking... Us straight but curious guys tend to come of age later in life... Especially us married ones. I think we lose the labels as we age. I have thoughts now I never had in my 20's. My wife uses a strapon to me at least once a week. My dream is for a real cock to try as well. Never thought till after 45. And if you and I were in a room together right now - you could suck me off. And I'd still be ready to fuck my wife.

FleshFan69

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So are you saying that when it comes to blow jobs the one getting sucked is straight while the one doing the sucking is gay?

I guess my thinking is that "straight" guys don't suck cock.

masqlnbtm

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Hey

I use doublelist and it was perfect for me.

Reactions: puta22cm and Gj816