George Clarke (TikTok)

GFUyAdnWwAAx_-i
Not sure I've seen this one before, he looks like 18

What did they say?
His friends basically saying ladies flock to him and he as the gift of the gab generally, but whenever it swaps to a hookup situation he loses all his game. They mentioned a story where he managed to bring a girl home and then she left a little while later without fucking him. Then George basically said he’s not into hookups and prefers being in a relationship, which he apparently hasn’t been in one for a long time.

His friends basically saying ladies flock to him and he as the gift of the gab generally, but whenever it swaps to a hookup situation he loses all his game. They mentioned a story where he managed to bring a girl home and then she left a little while later without fucking him. Then George basically said he’s not into hookups and prefers being in a relationship, which he apparently hasn’t been in one for a long time.
Yeah, they talk about how a girl could be practically begging for it and he somehow is able to mess it up. Apparently it's so bad it's impressive haha.
It would take *a lot* to put me off sleeping with him, but they're convincing and say it has to be seen to be believed.

Yeah, they talk about how a girl could be practically begging for it and he somehow is able to mess it up. Apparently it's so bad it's impressive haha.
It would take *a lot* to put me off sleeping with him, but they're convincing and say it has to be seen to be believed.
I'm getting the impression it puts him off of sleeping with them.