George Clarke (TikTok)

I assumed it was just a running joke about his failed sex life and it was funny because he actually was very active sexually? Why be so honest about this if it’s true? I’d never tell my friends if I couldn’t successfully sleep with someone, much less allow it to be broadcast for all to know

Reactions: nekowhizz
I assumed it was just a running joke about his failed sex life and it was funny because he actually was very active sexually? Why be so honest about this if it’s true? I’d never tell my friends if I couldn’t successfully sleep with someone, much less allow it to be broadcast for all to know
Eh I don't think it's that weird. He's not saying he's bad at sex or at getting girls (they clearly acknowledge girls want to sleep with him regardless, and he has enough charisma) just that it's an odd thing that he's incapable of sealing the deal once it's very clearly on the table.

He's basically this:
Clueless Chick-Magnet - TV Tropes

From what I gather, he's not necessarily telling them his sex life is a failure, more so that they bare witness to his attractiveness getting girls over and then his cluelessness or hesitance driving the girls away.

Reactions: tysontears
I really wish people would just stop talking in these threads, sick of sifting through idiotic peoples thoughts just to see some pics lmao
Good thing you’re adding to the lack of pics by commenting…

And here I am about to seemingly add to the pointless conversation:
Does anybody have clips of Arthur drinking out of a mug? Or even just a hot drink in, say, a Starbucks cup?
Genuine question (and it's not a weird mug/steam fetish I promise...)
I'm off to go peruse the Useless Hotline Podcast, I believe he's been on there and the guests usually use mugs.

It's just you.
Henry Cavill GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Reactions: Keviche