George Clarke (TikTok)

He often gets sent abroad or to events on behalf of Amazon Prime and I’m grateful whenever he uploads selfies thanking them etc… but I don’t understand why they do that? He never promotes whatever Amazon are presumably paying him to promote so what is the point?

Didn’t he recently go to Japan on behalf of Amazon? I have no idea what that was for, so it just seems like a waste of money?

Like I say, I’m not complaining because it means he’s obliged to share photos… it’s just I don’t understand the way companies pay influencers to do a slack job compared to actual advertising
Probably a gay marketing staff lol

He often gets sent abroad or to events on behalf of Amazon Prime and I’m grateful whenever he uploads selfies thanking them etc… but I don’t understand why they do that? He never promotes whatever Amazon are presumably paying him to promote so what is the point?

Didn’t he recently go to Japan on behalf of Amazon? I have no idea what that was for, so it just seems like a waste of money?

Like I say, I’m not complaining because it means he’s obliged to share photos… it’s just I don’t understand the way companies pay influencers to do a slack job compared to actual advertising
Amazon is a multimillion pound company so flying George randomly to wherever is not gunna bother them even slightly. And the fact that you're here knowing that he works with Amazon and talking about it is advertisement