Giorgio Ramondetta (yummy Issue 3)

Is handsome Giorgio naked in the closet of the famous dentist Bill D0r/fm@n (aka his possible sugar daddy)? The three women in the back picture look like Bill's three daughters lol. Gioegio is in LA, just speculation but several coincidences. It is so funny that Bill brings a Italian student to learn to his clinic haha who surprisingly is a handsome model who shows dick lol. Lucky dentist lol...

that Dentist….
lol
He is lucky, those exchange trips are expensive lol. He flights business class from Italy to LA. Goes around city in a fancy Tesla and have dinner in expensive restaurants, stays in fancy hotels and buys new clothes in luxury boutiques... this is just to learn lol. I wonder if the Erasmus scholarship can give you that lol. I hope the private lessons every 5 months on his bed worth all this .

This time the dentist also brought his brother. Wonder if he also joined the private lessons. Hopefully not. Giorgio appears like a person who knows what's better for him financially, for that reason he appeared in yummy.

• Wow
Reactions: emsssou and Mik864
Is handsome Giorgio naked in the closet of the famous dentist…(aka his possible sugar daddy)?…Giorgio is in LA, just speculation but several coincidences.… brings a Italian student to learn to his clinic…who surprisingly is a handsome model who shows dick lol..
And Giorgio and the dentist post a nice pic together on IG

exchange trips are expensive…business class from Italy to LA.…a fancy Tesla and have dinner in expensive restaurants, …buys new clothes in luxury boutiques... this is just to learn lol…hope the private lessons every 5 months on his bed worth all this.…
Giorgio appears like a person who knows what's better for him financially.…

I’m glad Giorgio has so many older male admirers…and that he likes showing off his physique so much
IMG_5393.jpeg
IMG_5394.jpeg
IMG_5395.jpeg
IMG_5396.jpeg

Hmm, I thought they were more bulge photos than “cock photos”?

Certainly judging by his bulge, Giorgio seems to have a nice cock.

And if you want to see his flaccid cock, the images are readily available online if you just do a Google search for NSFW images of Giorgio

He is lucky, those exchange trips are expensive lol. He flights business class from Italy to LA. Goes around city in a fancy Tesla and have dinner in expensive restaurants, stays in fancy hotels and buys new clothes in luxury boutiques... this is just to learn lol. I wonder if the Erasmus scholarship can give you that lol. I hope the private lessons every 5 months on his bed worth all this .

This time the dentist also brought his brother. Wonder if he also joined the private lessons. Hopefully not. Giorgio appears like a person who knows what's better for him financially, for that reason he appeared in yummy.
Yes. Definitely something seems off.
But hey, maybe the doctor pays for that because having Giorgio there will bring up more clients who would book an appointment just to see him and be treated by him.
And I’m guessing that dental practice doesn’t come cheap either.

Reactions: RSimmons and f0f