Giorgio Ramondetta (yummy Issue 3)

Yes. Definitely something seems off.
But hey, maybe the doctor pays for that because having Giorgio there will bring up more clients who would book an appointment just to see him and be treated by him.
And I’m guessing that dental practice doesn’t come cheap either.

Not really, he doesn't need new customers, and also his customers don't pay 100 for a check up lol. he is a super famous celebrity dentist.. he appeared on extreme makeover. it can be crazy how much money dentists do in North America. Just look at his Instagram pictures with a lot of A's celebrities anthony Hopkins, Mark walhberg, even trump lol. His net worth is millions of dollars. He just needs a handsome man to share his life and probably his bed . Get that money Giorgio!!!

I’m intrigued that Giorgio tagged the London ‘itboy’ in the pic of them having lunch in Sardinia. (Better quality pic)
IMG_5398.jpeg

Normally these men are busy projecting heterosexuality, just like when Giorgio met Moritz
IMG_5399.jpeg

I’m intrigued that Giorgio tagged the London ‘itboy’ in the pic of them having lunch in Sardinia. (Better quality pic)
View attachment 138104771
Normally these men are busy projecting heterosexuality, just like when Giorgio met Moritz
View attachment 138104671
Who’s the guy in the left? I saw the pic, he seems hot but when I tried to see his insta, it said he didn’t have anything posted.

I mentioned him earlier in this thread. It’s true he has zero posts.
He’s a nice young man who is popular with older men. The guy he’s with IRL is controversial. That’s all I’ll say - I don’t want to see the thread closed or deleted.

There were so many dick pics, some years old. weird that they’re gone from here, but they’re online for sure

Hmm, I thought they were more bulge photos than “cock photos”?

Certainly judging by his bulge, Giorgio seems to have a nice cock.

And if you want to see his flaccid cock, the images are readily available online if you just do a Google search for NSFW images of Giorgio
He has a beautiful cock. Pics are all over the internet.