Girth queens: women who are pros at taking thick fat cocks

tumblr_odjhrq1lGj1uv4whbo7_250.gif

tumblr_odjhrq1lGj1uv4whbo5_400.gif

tumblr_odjhrq1lGj1uv4whbo4_400.gif

tumblr_odjhrq1lGj1uv4whbo2_250.gif
India summer...the best

Isn't it funny that 8/10 of the posts here have Shane diesel.? Is he like the only one girthy enough or worth mentioning.? Add some diversity in here people. This thread is becoming a place to present Shane diesel's filmography, like a promotional thread. As said add diversity to keep it fresh.

He's hard to beat. Show me a dick that stretches pussy in length and girth like he does. Massive girth all the way from his thick glans to his shaft. Shorty is thicker, but only half way down. Shane's glans alone fills most acteress's mouths.

I'm all for diversity, but he's featured a lot because he might be the all around king

He's hard to beat. Show me a dick that stretches pussy in length and girth like he does. Massive girth all the way from his thick glans to his shaft. Shorty is thicker, but only half way down. Shane's glans alone fills most acteress's mouths.

I'm all for diversity, but he's featured a lot because he might be the all around king

a guy with slightly less can be presented here also.. it's getting tedious , is all i'm saying