• Love
Reactions: Miggyrobie
Here is Sebastian Castillo last night at Theatron Bogota with Esteban Hernandez and Ruben Dario Leal.
x.com
Ruben Dario Leal and John Villamil at Theatron Bogota, here is a complete thread of Colombian and Venezuelan male strippers x.com enjoy!
ssstwitter.com_1721511325987.mp4

ssstwitter.com_1721511301886.mp4

Ruben Dario Leal and John Villamil at Theatron Bogota, here is a complete thread of Colombian and Venezuelan male strippers x.com enjoy!
Second clip is an amazing. He got a taste of some stripper puss

These are the only videos I've ever found of the Dirty Sexy Party that was once held at Mandy Goodhandy's in Toronto. In alphabetical order, they feature - Blake Riley, Cameron Marshall, Jesse Santana, Johnny Maverick and Reece Rideout. Mr Rideout is normally not a favorite of mine, but dancing naked for a barful of drunk, grabby gay men with little sense of personal boundaries would be unnerving for anyone. He handles it wioth aplomb. I pulled these off of xtube back in the day. They may still be floating around, but I've not seen them all together. The last 37 seconds of Cameron Marshall's video is corrupted and I've been unable to repair it or find a non corrupted version. It was like that on xtube.
Blake Riley Live @ Goodhandy's.mp4

Cameron Marshall Live @ Goodhandy's.mp4

Jesse Santana Live @Goodhandy's.mp4

Johnny Maverick Live @ Goodhandy's.mp4

Reese Rideout Live @ Goodhandy's.mp4