These are the only videos I've ever found of the Dirty Sexy Party that was once held at Mandy Goodhandy's in Toronto. In alphabetical order, they feature - Blake Riley, Cameron Marshall, Jesse Santana, Johnny Maverick and Reece Rideout. Mr Rideout is normally not a favorite of mine, but dancing naked for a barful of drunk, grabby gay men with little sense of personal boundaries would be unnerving for anyone. He handles it wioth aplomb. I pulled these off of xtube back in the day. They may still be floating around, but I've not seen them all together. The last 37 seconds of Cameron Marshall's video is corrupted and I've been unable to repair it or find a non corrupted version. It was like that on xtube.
View attachment 139482041
View attachment 139482081
View attachment 139482111
View attachment 139482121
View attachment 139482211
Thank you so much for these! I've been looking for these goodhandy's videos, especially Reese Rideout who's my favourite. You just made my day!

Thank you so much for these! I've been looking for these goodhandy's videos, especially Reese Rideout who's my favourite. You just made my day!
So glad you enjoy them. They've long been favorites in the stripper/nude gogo dancer genre. So many of the existing purveyors of this sort of thing suck (in my humble opinion). I wish there were a lot more of them, longer and with higher resolution. But these are close to 20 years old and from an era when videos were short with small frame sizes just to keep the file sizes down. These days I routinely see download sizes of 6 GB - though I'm rarely that patient and all too often they're full of 850 MB videos of 30 seconds of shit I immediately delete.

Stock Bar bores me to tears. Party Hardcore and Guys Go Crazy are way too fake and staged. I used to live in Seattle. At the time - male strippers weren't really a thing there. Portland was very libertarian about such things, but for some reason - erections were frowned upon and the dancers were never all that much to write home about. Up in Vancouver, BC - totally different story. They were mostly super hot straight guys who managed to dance with rhythm and enthusiasm (and full on purple erections due to the rubber tie off at the base). I do enjoy the videos from Hustlaball, Sex Circus and similar UK events - to say nothing of Spain. UK Pleasure Boys' onlyfans is kind of meh, though they mostly perform for female audiences which tend to be far tamer. I was curious about Club Adonis (NYC, Palm Sprints, Vegas and LA - I think) but their OF content up and vanished years ago and I've not been able to find a trace of it. Goodhandy in stdy also has a series under the Mayhem North studio - similar in style, heavy on Johnny Maverick and Johnny Swift. There's a few floating around, but I've caved and bought some from gayhotmovies and aebn. Show Guys (I'm never sure if it's one word or two - and if it ends in an s or z) is another affiliated label - but those lack a live audience. I'll look over my ridiculous files and folders and see if anything else jumps out. Any requests?

Reactions: colorfulkent
So glad you enjoy them. They've long been favorites in the stripper/nude gogo dancer genre. So many of the existing purveyors of this sort of thing suck (in my humble opinion). I wish there were a lot more of them, longer and with higher resolution. But these are close to 20 years old and from an era when videos were short with small frame sizes just to keep the file sizes down. These days I routinely see download sizes of 6 GB - though I'm rarely that patient and all too often they're full of 850 MB videos of 30 seconds of shit I immediately delete.

Stock Bar bores me to tears. Party Hardcore and Guys Go Crazy are way too fake and staged. I used to live in Seattle. At the time - male strippers weren't really a thing there. Portland was very libertarian about such things, but for some reason - erections were frowned upon and the dancers were never all that much to write home about. Up in Vancouver, BC - totally different story. They were mostly super hot straight guys who managed to dance with rhythm and enthusiasm (and full on purple erections due to the rubber tie off at the base). I do enjoy the videos from Hustlaball, Sex Circus and similar UK events - to say nothing of Spain. UK Pleasure Boys' onlyfans is kind of meh, though they mostly perform for female audiences which tend to be far tamer. I was curious about Club Adonis (NYC, Palm Sprints, Vegas and LA - I think) but their OF content up and vanished years ago and I've not been able to find a trace of it. Goodhandy in stdy also has a series under the Mayhem North studio - similar in style, heavy on Johnny Maverick and Johnny Swift. There's a few floating around, but I've caved and bought some from gayhotmovies and aebn. Show Guys (I'm never sure if it's one word or two - and if it ends in an s or z) is another affiliated label - but those lack a live audience. I'll look over my ridiculous files and folders and see if anything else jumps out. Any requests?
Yep. These type of shows are really hard to find. The Stockbar guys I find really hot but as you say, they're really boring. I also liked BBJam from Jimmy Z but almost all the guys there are not to my taste. The guys from Theatron Bogota are quite hot but the videos tend to be really short and low quality and a bit tame. I'm mostly interested in stripshows where there's a lot of audience participation. I mean that's why I like goodhandy's and Reese Rideout's video in particular.

These are the only videos I've ever found of the Dirty Sexy Party that was once held at Mandy Goodhandy's in Toronto. In alphabetical order, they feature - Blake Riley, Cameron Marshall, Jesse Santana, Johnny Maverick and Reece Rideout. Mr Rideout is normally not a favorite of mine, but dancing naked for a barful of drunk, grabby gay men with little sense of personal boundaries would be unnerving for anyone. He handles it wioth aplomb. I pulled these off of xtube back in the day. They may still be floating around, but I've not seen them all together. The last 37 seconds of Cameron Marshall's video is corrupted and I've been unable to repair it or find a non corrupted version. It was like that on xtube.
View attachment 139482041
View attachment 139482081
View attachment 139482111
View attachment 139482121
View attachment 139482211
Adore these. And great to see some strippers displaying their holes! Thanks for sharing

Reactions: Darth_Revan
Ruben Dario Leal and John Villamil at Theatron Bogota, here is a complete thread of Colombian and Venezuelan male strippers x.com enjoy!
Theatron's hot boys Ruben Dario Leal and Esteban Hernandez with Gabo Hot x.com
ssstwitter.com_1722701023660.mp4

ssstwitter.com_1722700647493.mp4