I wish there were GoGo boy bars/ Male lap dancing bars in the UK like there is in the US and Canada.I am sure they would be succesful , at least in major cities, but they have never really been a big thing over here.
They are slowly getting fazed out of here as well. There are more pop-ups if anything but yeah for the most part from what I can tell the real raunchy stuff has gone south of the border. And I have to say I do prefer the classic gogo bar/strip club over the straight up orgy shows... there's just something magical about seeing a man revealing his engorged genitalia to everyone

They are slowly getting fazed out of here as well. There are more pop-ups if anything but yeah for the most part from what I can tell the real raunchy stuff has gone south of the border. And I have to say I do prefer the classic gogo bar/strip club over the straight up orgy shows... there's just something magical about seeing a man revealing his engorged genitalia to everyone
What is driving the faze out? Surely not lack of customers?

Gentrification. Or at least that's my experience where I am from. No one wants to have an all-nude strip club next to their Starbucks lol
Are any places holding out? New York?LA? I have always liked the idea of slipping a cash tip into their thongs!

The UK is less puritiancal than parts of the US so I am a little baffled why there havent really been any here.