Greyson Hoelzel (0diaryofasimpykid On Tiktok)

Onlyfans when!

Also LOL I saw some of his pics earlier this week on another site and assumed he was that actor from that andy macintosh show on disney with the two gay MC's LOL.

Shows how much I know about social media peeps.

Is it just me or are these kinda cringe? They don't look authentic at all. Like the graduation is nothing but an opportunity to produce some content for his socials.
I mean, he graduated and wanted to post himself graduating and boast a bit it's not that deep, ya acting like he mailed those pics to ur house

It is very cute. A bowtie has a weird effect on me, but that may be because I saw the Chippendales years ago as a joke.

Reactions: Nathan Lane
He said he was wearing that bow tie to visit his grandma to hang out for happy hour! I feel lied to! But that tight pants manspread one! (Fanning myself heavily as I look).
Usually you take your grad photos after your grad. IDK how he did it. You really want to spend the first few days properly celebrating. LOL

Why did they break up and how long were they together for? I'm assuming she left him?
I don't know why they broke up, but possibly distance? She lives in California. He said on his live last night he's moving to Idaho in August.

I'm not 100% sure on the timeline but they weren't really official until about January 2021, she apparently slid into his DMs around August of 2020. He went silent on socials around April 2021. Didn't reappear until this year around March 2022...lol.