Greyson Hoelzel (0diaryofasimpykid On Tiktok)

Things learned last night were 1) he’s launching a podcast, 2) somewhat annoyingly he refuses to answer just about any question seriously, and 3) I would expect no body/shirtless/anything anymore bc he talked quite a bit about how uncomfortable he was searching his name and seeing all the shirtless/spider man content from a few years ago.

Reactions: Nathan Lane
Things learned last night were 1) he’s launching a podcast, 2) somewhat annoyingly he refuses to answer just about any question seriously, and 3) I would expect no body/shirtless/anything anymore bc he talked quite a bit about how uncomfortable he was searching his name and seeing all the shirtless/spider man content from a few years ago.
In his prime live days he used to be anti no shirt practically every day and would get gassed up in the comments and take it off. I still have faith. lol

His Podcast is now posted on his Youtube channel, lets go watch it and support him with views and likes.

I was shocked at how stupid he was falling for that feet scam, but i also felt bad for him because he is just a cute sweet cinnamon roll who didn't want to offend the obvious scammers feelings.

I was shocked at how stupid he was falling for that feet scam, but i also felt bad for him because he is just a cute sweet cinnamon roll who didn't want to offend the obvious scammers feelings.

lol, its okay to be naïve and innocent hahaha

Reactions: Jayce trent