I've seen rumors Jake Pavelka is gay. Is it possible? He seems like the type that would repress his sexuality due to his religious upbringing. The fact he's still single in his 40s is really surprising.
That would also explain his erratic behavior and his lack of chemistry with the girls. I was rewatching fragments of his season, and he almost never made out with any of the girls.
And he didn't sleep with any of them. It honestly feels like he's either gay or asexual because his lack of chemistry with every single one of the girls doesn't make sense otherwise.
I don't know where the sociopathic thing comes from... He handled things with Vienna pretty poorly having an outburst on TV, and he did seem fame-hungry and wanting to extend his 15 minutes, but calling him a sociopath I think is a little too much.
Anyway, sociopath or not, gay or not, I think he's a pretty hot dude:
View attachment 79441131