D
deleted1264849
Guest
sweetest guy to ever be on the show
You must have missed Bachelor In Paradise season 7, went from one of the sweetest to the biggest villain of the season
sweetest guy to ever be on the show
uh oh. yes i did. he was mean?
Love to see these two together or nude, so fucking hot!!At least we can fantasize about it...
Aaron is clearly packing and James has a big bubble butt... Those things are meant to collide!
View attachment 79683551
View attachment 79683561
Not “a foot” usually….Ok now, I just saw a clip of Zach Shallcross on the JHud show. Now, usually I think it's quite hard and unnecessary to speculate someone's sexuality, but I feel there's no speculating here, that man gay af lol. I don't watch the bachelor, are they mostly gay guys trying to get a foot into hollywood?
Ok now, I just saw a clip of Zach Shallcross on the JHud show. Now, usually I think it's quite hard and unnecessary to speculate someone's sexuality, but I feel there's no speculating here, that man gay af lol. I don't watch the bachelor, are they mostly gay guys trying to get a foot into hollywood?
Tyler is so fucking hot
Is he single?Still thirsting after Tyler, I’m obsessed with his sexy body
View attachment 81150361View attachment 81150371View attachment 81150381View attachment 81150391
what episode/timestamp?Tyler had a huge boner on BIP on screen!! I wish I screen captured it...
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.