Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
they could have preserved the old pics database... why waste so much materials...
It’s a stupid business decision they made that I’m pretty sure is going to come back to bite them in the ass. There were so many years worth of content that was shared on GWIP that people uploaded for free. The site owners just had to maintain the site and profit off ads. Can that be expensive? Sure. But I don’t think GWIP would’ve been expensive to maintain.

Boggles my mind why they didn’t just integrate cams as part of the site if they thought it was going to be their ultimate money maker. GuysWithCams had been advertised on GWIP for awhile now and was a button in the navigation, I’m sure not enough people were clicking through to view them. Now I’m sure everyone who loved GWIP will just avoid the new cam sites altogether.

seab35x

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
^^^ That's best viewed in full screen so click the appropriate icon bottom right.

By the way, it's Flirt 4 Free which has taken over the GWIP site under the GuysWithCams name, or maybe that's already been mentioned here somewhere ...

guys with cams.JPG

F4Free site.JPG

Reactions: Alejoalejo210
D

deleted26808981

Use wayback machine on Internet Archive, to view old gwip posts