Gyms with sauna/steam in locker room

schimmy15

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
We have a mid-sized steam room. There is not much nudity in the locker room at all. People generally wear underwear, a few towels, and some shorts. I’ve only seen nudity a couple of times in there. I think the setup of the whole locker room doesn’t help as the lighting is super bright outside and the place is kind of weird shaped so not much privacy

throbb

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
In Nordic and Germanic countries where I’ve been working out the spa area is coed - and naked. 95% of the people in the spa are men. Etiquette is shower thoroughly first, sit on a towel in the sauna, rinse the seat in the steam room before and after using it, don’t stare or fall especially at women, and generally don’t flaunt your junk. When you lie out in the rest area or walk around, cover with a towel, maybe loosely draped in front of your cock if you’re walking around.

In the sauna I’ve seen some good looking hung guys embarrassed because they have boners, and the sit forward and try to minimize the display. Showing your cock and doing the same is appreciated and synergies happen with growing cocks. Follow into the showers which are slightly private (you can see the guy across the aisle). In my experience rig you’ve seen a guy hard anywhere in the public area and you follow into the shower and take the shower across the aisle, one flash of your semi or hard on or a stroke starts whacking off together. It is very satisfying after a workout.

In the steam room where everyone happens to be men, a pull, adjustment, or even quick short stroke when there are only guys (2-3 or more) usually starts things going and lots of boners and stroking follows. Or if you are a guy who is sitting sideways maybe hiding a boner, positioning yourself so he can see is a good signal and if you two happen to be alone, stroking semis then boners, then showing more happens, with a lot of nervous looks at the door. you can go to the showers, but honestly sometimes it gets so hot you just have to walk out and take a cold plunge. That’s a small tub and you ask if there’s someone else in there. I’d never ask to go in if a woman is in it.

Almost all the women I see in there who are young shave and are pretty friendly in the steam room. There’s no shame with nudity, and even little or no shame with unintentional hard ones, as long as you’re not creepy (just bend over a bit and don’t flaunt it). There really isn’t any talking anywhere in the spa. It’s a space for everyone and as long as you don’t spoil others enjoyment or right to be there freely most everyone is cool.

But always sit on a towel in the sauna. No skin touches wood. If you BeReal that rule or don’t shower before going into the cold plunge people will read you out.

Maybe I’ll tell some more specific stories another time or in another forum. ;)

allmanbud

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
In Nordic and Germanic countries where I’ve been working out the spa area is coed - and naked. 95% of the people in the spa are men. Etiquette is shower thoroughly first, sit on a towel in the sauna, rinse the seat in the steam room before and after using it, don’t stare or fall especially at women, and generally don’t flaunt your junk. When you lie out in the rest area or walk around, cover with a towel, maybe loosely draped in front of your cock if you’re walking around.

In the sauna I’ve seen some good looking hung guys embarrassed because they have boners, and the sit forward and try to minimize the display. Showing your cock and doing the same is appreciated and synergies happen with growing cocks. Follow into the showers which are slightly private (you can see the guy across the aisle). In my experience rig you’ve seen a guy hard anywhere in the public area and you follow into the shower and take the shower across the aisle, one flash of your semi or hard on or a stroke starts whacking off together. It is very satisfying after a workout.

In the steam room where everyone happens to be men, a pull, adjustment, or even quick short stroke when there are only guys (2-3 or more) usually starts things going and lots of boners and stroking follows. Or if you are a guy who is sitting sideways maybe hiding a boner, positioning yourself so he can see is a good signal and if you two happen to be alone, stroking semis then boners, then showing more happens, with a lot of nervous looks at the door. you can go to the showers, but honestly sometimes it gets so hot you just have to walk out and take a cold plunge. That’s a small tub and you ask if there’s someone else in there. I’d never ask to go in if a woman is in it.

Almost all the women I see in there who are young shave and are pretty friendly in the steam room. There’s no shame with nudity, and even little or no shame with unintentional hard ones, as long as you’re not creepy (just bend over a bit and don’t flaunt it). There really isn’t any talking anywhere in the spa. It’s a space for everyone and as long as you don’t spoil others enjoyment or right to be there freely most everyone is cool.

But always sit on a towel in the sauna. No skin touches wood. If you BeReal that rule or don’t shower before going into the cold plunge people will read you out.
SOUNDS DAMN GOOD!!!
LUVIT!!!

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response

Maybe I’ll tell some more specific stories another time or in another forum. ;)
Perfect. There's certainly no thrill like a circle jerk in the sauna. In the 1980's I lived in a college town in New England and I do not exaggerate when I say you would find a circle jerk going on just about every day. It was heaven.