Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I had to shave for a vasectomy operation years ago and I liked the look and feel so much I just kept on doing it. Then I gradually tried trimming other body areas, chest, legs etc. Now I am smooth all over and it's just easier to stay that way. I prefer sex with other smooth or at least trimmed guys but it's not essential.

Reactions: diver6 and kdubb

Stu311

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Fully shaved cock and balls. I giv’em a close shave every few days to keep things nice and tidy. Feels great and I prefer the looks too. Stubble becomes itchy after a week or so, so I can’t really grow a bush without feeling itchy like crazy. I might end up with a trimmed look every now and then if lazy, but never longer than half an inch or so. Haven’t had full a bush since before I would be legally allowed to admit on here.

Reactions: diver6

wilsonthevolleyball

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

MarriedCountryDad

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I’m too hairy on my upper thighs to do anything more than a mild trim of the bush every now and then.

The hair on the rest of the body dictates how much you can shave IMHO.

That being said, I’ve never been a fan of the shaved look - less masculine looking - but I’m also not going down on one so have no dog in the fight in the form vs. function pube debate.

Baldsurfer

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I prefer the women I'm with to be shaved or tightly trimmed. Just can't enjoy going down on a woman with a big bush. And so I hold myself to the same standard. Balls and shaft are always shaved. Bush is always shaved or trimmed short. Rarely gets longer than 1/2 inch when I let it grow at all, but been shaving smooth pretty regularly nowadays. Except for a pandemic isolation experiment when I went months without a trim and that reminded me that I don't have "impressive" body hair, so I prefer the way I look and feel when I'm shaved. It's a personal style choice and everybody makes their own decisions.

Reactions: diver6

Themissingframe

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I prefer to keep mine trimmed. If I'm not hooking up or anything I do tend to let it grow and get lazy about trimming. On other men I prefer trimmed as well, but untrimmed can be sexy too. I don't like shaved, it makes me think of prepubescent kids and that... is a turn off.