Photos & Videos Harland_af

His OF was actually one of the best I've subbed to to be honest. I miss it, he could have gone far with it. I actually thought his sense of humour came through in the pics and vids and he showed within his comfort level which was hot too.

Some of you f*gs are just plain nasty. Bitching a oh his content like he forced you to sub. If you weren’t thirsty little dick pigs all the time. It was clear that he was just testing out with stuff he felt comfortable with, was it the most amazing content? No, but it was much better than some who charge twice that. And at the end of the day, he had a nice cock so ‍♂️

Some of you f*gs are just plain nasty. Bitching a oh his content like he forced you to sub. If you weren’t thirsty little dick pigs all the time. It was clear that he was just testing out with stuff he felt comfortable with, was it the most amazing content? No, but it was much better than some who charge twice that. And at the end of the day, he had a nice cock so ‍♂️
I agree. Someone posted his cock and that was all I could ask for

Didn't he say he would come back eventually
Did you actually believe that? - he scrubbed every bit of evidence of the OF off his accounts from what I have seen - does that seem like someone who planned on coming back to you

Also after months (and he did literally spend months promoting he would start an OF) he shut it all down what like 3 months in? From what I can tell he got the cash he was looking for at the moment and decided to cash out - people gave him cash for basically nothing and he took it and ran