Photos & Videos Harland_af

I genuinely found none of the content got me horny, it was like being teased for foreplay that never happened much less yer hole. Big let down this one for me

Reactions: Dear John
Per his tik tok when asked about OF

"no I'm stopped it for know and I'll bring it back in like a month or to just what to make longer and better Content With no distractions"

Reactions: R.G
I would just say, to balance out the people who've posted their criticism of Harland's onlyfans quite a lot of times: the content was good. It would be wrong if people got the impression he was one of the many scammers who abuse that platform.

His photos and videos were clear, and high visual quality. He had clearly put a lot of effort into filming them, and had props, toys, and costumes. He posted pretty often. I can't speak to how responsive he was to messages and so on. His content was very butt-focused, and that's I think where he lost some of the people in this thread, perhaps because his tiktoks give off a very dom top vibe. His OF had some pics with his dick in, but they were full body pics rather than ones where his dick was the main focus. There was no wanking content. His butt content included video jiggling/grabbing, as well as penetration with dildos/a butt plug.

I'm sad he's closing it and I for one will be resubscribing if he does re-open it, because his ass and hole are pretty perfect for my tastes!

I d
I would just say, to balance out the people who've posted their criticism of Harland's onlyfans quite a lot of times: the content was good. It would be wrong if people got the impression he was one of the many scammers who abuse that platform.

His photos and videos were clear, and high visual quality. He had clearly put a lot of effort into filming them, and had props, toys, and costumes. He posted pretty often. I can't speak to how responsive he was to messages and so on. His content was very butt-focused, and that's I think where he lost some of the people in this thread, perhaps because his tiktoks give off a very dom top vibe. His OF had some pics with his dick in, but they were full body pics rather than ones where his dick was the main focus. There was no wanking content. His butt content included video jiggling/grabbing, as well as penetration with dildos/a butt plug.

I'm sad he's closing it and I for one will be resubscribing if he does re-open it, because his ass and hole are pretty perfect for my tastes!
I dont think anyones said or inferred he's scammed or abused the platform. If you looked through most comments on all pictures/vids everyone was commenting for cock n cum content, probs 25% were happy with the constant ass content. The majority commented what they wanted and he continued with what he wanted to post

Which is fine as his page his content but he can't expect praise and return of subs cash when he didn't listen to what the people want, in the first 30 days I subbed and asked like majority for cock n cum content n most got was pose with the monster can as was after initial cock pics.

He needs to find a balance or just be clear this is my OF and its all about my ass
Setting expectations is better than letting every individual set their own realistic or otherwise ones

Agree most of his post were underwhelming - he spent longer promoting the page than he actually did posting decent stuff on it 2 months and he never once posted a cumming video or did anything other than half putting in a dildo for 10 seconds

He probably made more money in the 2 months than he has seen in his entire life and decided to fuck off with it for now - he did it once so he will probably be back for more at some point - some of the pics were good but most of it was pretty dry

Reactions: deleted20476231
The two posts above pretty much confirm that the people who are unhappy went into it expecting to see cock-focused content, and were angry that the content they wanted to see wasn't what he was putting up. I think it's important in the space of discussing onlyfans content that we're fair to the creators; it is flatly untrue that Harland's was low effort, it just wasn't exactly what they personally wanted to see. When we start getting into the territory of untruths, like the "half putting in a dildo for 10 seconds", then we're starting to be unfair to sex workers.

I feel sad that some people are so angry about their experience but I understand it - many of us have subscribed to an onlyfans only to find it was absolutely not what we thought it would be. I feel we're doing the community a better service though if instead of taking out anger and bitterness against the creator, we give reviews that talk honestly about what the content actually is, so people can make up their own minds about if they want to pay for it. We're allowed to be angry about scammers though - just not about times where the expectations we made up in our own minds before subscribing turn out not to be met.

Reactions: Jacob black
When we start getting into the territory of untruths, like the "half putting in a dildo for 10 seconds", then we're starting to be unfair to sex workers.
Note here that you didn't actually rebut what I said with any details or descriptions of videos that actually disprove me feel free to go into detail on the stuff he posted aside from the pics there was a handful of videos most of which were exactly what I described - short clips of him barely using a dildo over the entire two months how many actual decent videos did he post?
flatly untrue that Harland's was low effort
Thats your opinion - and my post is mine, you don't get to dictate opinions thats how that works
You were happy with your sub, congrats, most of the posts were meh in my opinion

I don't need to run that by you or get your permission to say it - I thought most of his content was underwhelming and he wasn't taking it seriously he was just running it like it was tik tok

The two posts above pretty much confirm that the people who are unhappy went into it expecting to see cock-focused content, and were angry that the content they wanted to see wasn't what he was putting up. I think it's important in the space of discussing onlyfans content that we're fair to the creators; it is flatly untrue that Harland's was low effort, it just wasn't exactly what they personally wanted to see. When we start getting into the territory of untruths, like the "half putting in a dildo for 10 seconds", then we're starting to be unfair to sex workers.

I feel sad that some people are so angry about their experience but I understand it - many of us have subscribed to an onlyfans only to find it was absolutely not what we thought it would be. I feel we're doing the community a better service though if instead of taking out anger and bitterness against the creator, we give reviews that talk honestly about what the content actually is, so people can make up their own minds about if they want to pay for it. We're allowed to be angry about scammers though - just not about times where the expectations we made up in our own minds before subscribing turn out not to be met.

Jeez I haven't read the other post after mines. No where have I said he is a scammer and I was fair about subscriber expectations vs content posted.

My criticisms is a wholly valid one for a content creator on a site where he has room to set expectations as many do and has the comments on which are used for interaction and feedback which will get him repeat business and new business.

I d advise every single OF creator from the outset it's a buisness, your body is your buisness so set expectations from the outset to nail your customer base from day 1 and ongoing, to ensure you are given respect and that you do end up with a tidy take home some with minimal hassle and have as much fun as possible with the platform and subscribers.

I m not angry, i dont think hes a scammer and I don't feel cheated in any such way and i ve said as much.

Yes i did critique the lack of content i wanted as is my right as a customer because he set absolutely no expectation of what his content would be, it was very short videos other than a few shoots a lot of the pics have not much effort of quick slapped together ideas. He was practically being begged in the majority of comments for different content, specifically cock.

As a paying customer I'm entitled to say all that.

So I subbed for a month, I enjoyed some of what I saw but i just wasnt hooked by it, chose not to resub and thats ok because not everyone's content is for everyone. Had he said in bio or first post or anywhere in that 30 days "I ll primarily post ass content" up front I wouldn't have subbed initially or resubbed.

Onlyfans isn't new, creators know the ropes before going in so there's little leeway for lack of business acumen through what's already out there. Takes 1 sentence to say what experience a creator what's to create for their business in their bio or a post.

Reactions: maximumminimum
Yes i did critique the lack of content i wanted as is my right as a customer because he set absolutely no expectation of what his content would be, it was very short videos other than a few shoots a lot of the pics have not much effort of quick slapped together ideas. He was practically being begged in the majority of comments for different content, specifically cock.

As a paying customer I'm entitled to say all that.
Agree 100% with all of this - no one in here has leveled anything even close to an unfair criticism this is all just giving defensive fanboy vibes

Reactions: maximumminimum