Harrison Ford

bronco74

Loved Member
Media
I finished reading Eve Babitz's biography, Hollywood's Eve. She was a kind of famous Hollywood, I dunno groupie isn't quite the right word, but kinda like that. She has an impressive list of lovers including Jim Morrison and Harrison Ford pre-Star Wars, back when he was a carpenter. According to her he wasn't a great carpenter and was really more of a weed dealer, but she said, "he could really nail. He could go 7 times a day, Warren Beatty could only go 6..." She doesn't describe how big it was, or really give any more details other than that.

Reactions: edonline

edonline

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I finished reading Eve Babitz's biography, Hollywood's Eve. She was a kind of famous Hollywood, I dunno groupie isn't quite the right word, but kinda like that. She has an impressive list of lovers including Jim Morrison and Harrison Ford pre-Star Wars, back when he was a carpenter. According to her he wasn't a great carpenter and was really more of a weed dealer, but she said, "he could really nail. He could go 7 times a day, Warren Beatty could only go 6..." She doesn't describe how big it was, or really give any more details other than that.

I had heard that Harrison was a carpenter but he also supplemented his income by dealing weed, which got him connected to a few actors and executives.