Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes. And I like it a lot. She don´t need ask for. Is a usual complement to cuniligus and a depp black kiss is good game before anal sex.

But she also lick to me without shame, when she suck and lick my ball.... well she go down also while play with my cock and I enjoy. Also she milks me sometime you know. Me in doggy and she masturbates me very hard, while her tough play with my anus. I write a tale about but in spanish.

Oralgami15

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
She had a rather petite build and I was going down on her long and slow. She was on her back with her legs bent and spread wide, We were both totally enjoying being together and she was extremely wet as her wetness flowed out of her, down the crack of her ass to her lower back and onto the bed. I followed the stream below her pussy in occasional exploratory moves, going a little lower each time trying to judge her response. Each time she would lift up which I correctly interpreted as a signal to keep going. Finally I dipped down low enough to briefly lick gently the little puckered spot and she reacted with "oooo" and lifted herself up and kept rising as I moved back up so as to prolong the contact. I made a few more forays, each a little more direct and she continued to react receptively. Finally I went all in - I lifted her legs way up so that she was almost folded in half and her ass was spread wide open and I pressed my face into her ass. She was so wet that I could get my tongue in her. She loved it and it lead to a whole new dimension in our sex lives. So- she didn't ask for it per se, but I did correctly read her body language and went were she wanted me to go,

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello guys, has your girlfriend or wire asked you to go for analingus? Did you do it?
None of the women I've been with has expressed any interest in analingus. One long-ago girlfriend agreed to try anal sex with me, but we only managed to get about 2-3 inches of me inside her before she really couldn't take it anymore. I hooked up with a woman who liked anal sex, but she wasn't prepared for it when we hooked up, and we never got a 2nd chance to be together.

Reactions: TexanStar

BWPHOENIX

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
“It’s easier to ask for forgiveness than it is for permission.”

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Just kidding; I wouldn’t do anything sexual to a woman without her consent.

But a lot of previous replies are correct; if you want to try it use the same technique as you would walking on a frozen pond in the spring; very slowly and carefully. You’ll be able to tell whether you should keep going or not.

And I love licking my gf’s ass. But women are usually more self-conscious of their bodies than men are, so it usually only happens if she’s had a shower Immediate before we start ripping each other’s clothes off.

Komland

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A German ex girlfriend was obsessed with me doing it. She was a very shy, pretty, bookish girl with glasses and said her ex had licked her asshole and she’d got totally addicted to it and needed it to get horny.

I was only to happy to lick her hole, but regret I didn’t let her lick mine. When she asked me to do hers, she said she’d always lick mine for me too but as I’d never been rimmed I was shy about it.

thick_guy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I truly enjoy licking and eating my wife's ass - I find it incredibly intimate and extremely arousing, and I'd do it 100% of the time if she'd let me (or at least put it into the same rotation as the other things we do). Unfortunately, she (usually) has a strong "yuck" reaction to me doing this and (again, usually) stops me and redirects my attention back to her pussy. But she knows how much performing analingus on her turns me on, so she doesn't always stop me, and when she doesn't it becomes obvious that she really likes it a lot and it often leads her to a screaming orgasm. So like @BWPHOENIX said w/his "frozen pond" analogy, when I do this I move gently and am prepared to back off quickly if she isn't into it. But it took me a number of years to reach this point; younger me would have been grossed out, but middle age me really, really likes it.

D

deleted957094

I’ve never been asked, and it’s always welcomed! Even reserved partners have enjoyed it

Reactions: AlteredEgo
D

deleted1267146

Yes my girlfriend loves it and I love giving her pleasure. That being said in our relationship I need not ask, I can try anything with the understanding that if she tells me to stop I do. So far I haven't been asked to stop.

ripsrips

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My Fuck Buddy will sit on my face and not just squat she will spread her cheeks, fully sit. I'll dive my tongue into her so deep and lick it for 15-20 minutes, I struggle up for air.
I make sure my tongue goes in and out of that hole. She's a petite little thing but I also do the same to her and she loves it.

Peter Brown II

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello guys, has your girlfriend or wire asked you to go for analingus? Did you do it?

Sometimes when she is really really horny.
I almost allways play or lick her ass softly.
Sometimes she askes me of we can do anal sex. But most of the time it doesnt fit, or she has pain for a couple of days and the she doesnt ask it for a while...
And also sometimes she doesnt want me to play with her ass.

Reactions: orangeC