Have you ever had any cosmetic or plastic surgery?

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I do know several guys that have had Nose surgery (26,205) from $5,067.00 and I find those numbers very low and the prices also very low!! I do live in an area of the country where most people want to be a Star so all these procedures are very common for both men and women!!

Reactions: Nexolaris and JayPR

trjnhrs9

Expert Member
Media
Eyelids, upper facelift, lower facelift, and neck. But find the doc who makes it all look natural. I did things as needed, not all at the same time. One guy screwed up the eyelids. Finally found a doctor known as an occuloplastic surgeon, one who specializes in eyelids, who fixed everything. If you're considering nips and tucks and the eyelids are included, be sure he or she is also an occuloplastic surgeon as well.

Reactions: deleted18388141

brahmasick1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I did corrective jaw surgery and consider it a kind of plastic surgery.
This procedure also requires courage and special preparation. An incorrect dental occlusion can ruin a life, but for some reason, many people are willing to tolerate bad teeth but urgently remove drooping eyelids. I went to the best periodontist miami and have been living happily for several years. I got a doctor's ban on opening beer bottles with my teeth, and that's the only thing I lost, haha. The result is unsurpassed!

D

deleted18388141

i did my nose before..
considering doing my eyes.. but i have to loose weight before..

Musclehum

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nose job
Hair transplant
Liposuction
Hi def six pack
And I’m getting pec implants soon

follow my journey if u want on Instagram @not_another_kendoll

• Love