Have You Ever Stood Next To A Family Member.

S_Dick

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My mom’s side of the family used to have a small beach house that was shared among three families, her cousins. One of the families had 5 boys and one girl who were a little younger than my mom. So they were in there late 20’s when my mom was in her late 30’s and Me and my brother were just kids.

Some times the family’s would overlap by a few days at the beach house and we would bunk with 4 or 5 of these guys in the same large built out room in the attic. They were on vacation from college or their jobs and all hanging out for the summer. Sharing a room with them my brother and I would see them in all stages of clothes and unclothed. Most of them slept in boxers or tighty whities. But they were very comfortable changing and being naked around each other. Dicks and morning wood were a common sight in the morning. Big bushes were also very common as it was the early 90’s. They all played sports, field hockey, soccer and track, so they were all in amazing shape. They treated me and my brother like we were two of the guys, even though we were just hitting puberty ourselves.

I distinctly remember one time when we all when to the beach for the entire day, and forgot that we all had to change to go to dinner in a hurry. So instead of showering individually, we all jumped into the outdoor shower at the same time. They guys all stripped off their suits and just hung around the outdoor shower, pushing and taking turns showering off. I did the same and fought to get a spot under the shower. Though I’m sure they let me in. Saw everyone’s dick in that shower. Most were the same size. The oldest brothers was super thick. And the youngest hand a pretty small dick in comparison. I was barely sprouting pubes but they treated me like one of the guys. Thought it was really cool how open they were to being naked around one another.

S_Dick

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yup, seen brother's, Dad's, Uncle's, male cousin's. Usually at sporting events or at the beach. There is usually a quick glance to see what the other guy is packing.

I have seen my girlfriends dad a few times, when we were both at the urinal. I took a quick glance, I'm pretty sure he did too.

My dad was in the military when he was younger and is not modest at all. He will whip it out, balls and all, and just cross his arms. Now that I am a bit older that is how I do it too. His attitude is very much: Who cares who's watching, doesn't matter to me.

S_Dick

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sorry if I already wrote about this:

Went to the gym with my girlfriend at the time's dad a couple of times. We would visit them for the holidays and he offered to take me to the Y for a workout. We lifted together, and I tried (and mostly failed) to learn racquetball from him. It was fun and he was a chill dude.

Afterwards we finished up and went to the showers. It was an old school, kind of nasty, gang shower in the basement of the Y. You know the kind, has not been updated since the 1970s. I took a shower head a few away from him and soaped up. We didn't chat or anything, we just did our business and rinsed off. but I definitely took a look, he was hairy as hell, and had a decent sized soft dick coming out of a big patch of hairy pubes. I was being pretty modest, for me, as I didn't want to chub up or even fluff up while we were in the shower. I was young, just out of college, so I was still a pretty horny fucker and could get a boner pretty easily back then. I didn't though, thank God. But I definitely saw him sneak a casual look at what I was packing once or twice.

We were sharing one locker, so we both went back to the same locker, dried off. Not really hiding it as we had just seen each other naked, but also not flaunting it in front of the other either. Got dressed and went back to their house.

He and I did that a couple of times after that first time, when me and my girlfriend would go visit them for holidays.

johnweek1

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Sure, back in the day with my cousin. I mean we were like best friends, so we were super open with each other and what not. I mean we would just whip it out in front of each other all the time and that's not even the half of it, haha. He practically lived with me for a period of time.

scotsguy27

Legendary Member
Media
I've seen my dad's, brother's and my younger cousin's throughout my life.

Seen my dad (flaccid) when he was changing or coming out the shower, etc. when I was younger. I would say that now I'm older, flaccid wise, I'm bigger than he is. Never seen him erect. He is cut, whereas I'm uncut.

I have seen my brother's both flaccid and erect whenever we were changing, in the bathroom, etc. He's looks around the same size as me erect but smaller when flaccid. He has more of a mushroom head whereas mine's is more bell shaped. He's also uncut.

Me and my younger cousin were brought up around each other so have seen each other naked many times. Ive seen him flaccid and erect. Last time I seen him erect was probably when we were both 14/15 and at relatives houses. We've both seen each other flaccid when sharing rooms at xmas time, etc for family holidays. He's also uncut.

S_Dick

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
That's awesome and I wish I had an experience like that. Were most of the guys cut/uncut? Did they ever joke or make comments about seeing each other naked?
They were all cut. American Irish Catholic family of that era so they were all cut bells flopping around. They would make comments ‘Tommy’s got wood!’ ‘Henry, you call that a cock?’ They would tease each other mercilessly about everything, so their cocks were no different.

maroon1040

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, mostly my dad who taught we should be comfortable at public restroom urinal with basic words. I remember standing close and he told me not to for basic sanitary reasons and that stuck with me. Hes about same average grower side as me from what I remember. He was also in Marines before I was born so that comfort came in handy in setting mindset that urinals arent to be feared since were all guys needing to piss.

tenn77

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Of course. Did with my father all the time. It was my grandfather that made my jaw drop everytime though. He would reach in and pull out an elephant trunk I was always astounded.

Had a pervy uncle who would always say lets see how big it is now and joke around.

I have way too many sons for just about any restroom we visit. If we took individual turns instead of standing next to each other at a urinal, by the time we were done the ones who went first would need to go again.